Jonas 7.5

Nolan 7.5

Tiote 7

Raylor 6

Loven 6.5

Best 7.5

Saylor 7

Ranger 7.5

Both should get around a 0, four at maximum.

This season, could've easily been 6th.

Dropped points twice against Blackburn. 3-4 points

Dropped poins to Sunderland away. 2points

Dropped points to Tottenham at home. 2points

That's loads of points.

Also lost to Blackpool and Stoke at St James.

What a daft post.

Er how? The theme of the post I was responding to was about points we've dropped in games we might have expected more from.

By your logic Man United should have won every single match this season and would be standing on top of the table with 81 points.

No. If you go into a home game against sides around the same place as you in the table you have to be disappointed if you get nothing.

Harper - 7.5

Enrique 7.5

Colo 7

Williamson 7

Simpson 7

Jonas 7.5

Nolan 7.5

Tiote 7

Raylor 6

Loven 6.5

Best 7.5

Saylor 7

Ranger 7.5

Both should get around a 0, four at maximum.

i think he forgot to put . infront of them. 0.6.. that sounds right enough

Loven and Beth were both class in the first half. Loven created a big chance for Taylor and managed to get us a corner from a tight position, which resulted in our goal. They both were drained for energy as the game evolved.. But we should have led with plenty before halftime. And then you would have praised Loven.. Raylor was also good in the first half. Do you really think we would have managed to create all those chances if Loven and Raylor both played like s***?

Saylor is showing that he has a trick or 2 up his sleeve. I would try him over Simpson at RB. Simpson has no tricks at all and struggles with crosses to. Saylor seems way better on the ball.

No.

If Saylor is going to replace anyone it's Williamson. Absolutely no reason to replace Simpson.

This season, could've easily been 6th.

Dropped points twice against Blackburn. 3-4 points

Dropped poins to Sunderland away. 2points

Dropped points to Tottenham at home. 2points

That's loads of points.

Also lost to Blackpool and Stoke at St James.

What a daft post.

Er how? The theme of the post I was responding to was about points we've dropped in games we might have expected more from.

Why is it our devine right to 'expect' anything? Stoke are an established Premier League side and we probably dropped points against Blackpool because we had a similar attitude to the above. On that logic we should of beaten half the Premier League.

Saylor is showing that he has a trick or 2 up his sleeve. I would try him over Simpson at RB. Simpson has no tricks at all and struggles with crosses to. Saylor seems way better on the ball.

Well I think we should put Simpson on right wing to play instead of Raylor, then put Saylor at RB as you say. Hope Joey Barton can return soon as he makes such a difference to our attacking options.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Loven and Beth were both class in the first half. Loven created a big chance for Taylor and managed to get us a corner from a tight position, which resulted in our goal. They both were drained for energy as the game evolved.. But we should have led with plenty before halftime. And then you would have praised Loven.. Raylor was also good in the first half. Do you really think we would have managed to create all those chances if Loven and Raylor both played like s***?

Ranger = Brill

Loven = Couldn't score an open goal

No.

If Saylor is going to replace anyone it's Williamson. Absolutely no reason to replace Simpson.

There's also no reason for him to replace Williamson

No.

Williamson did very well today too. No need to break up any part of that defense.

I saw nothing wrong with how Lovenkrands played. He nearly scored a goal on a couple of occasions. He was stopped by a good save and a last ditch block from Bolton. It's a joke how many people on here seem to hate 50% of our players. Stop picking your favourites. Tiote and Enrique for example, hardly had their best games.

Guest EastEndGeordie

I saw nothing wrong with how Lovenkrands played. He nearly scored a goal on a couple of occasions. He was stopped by a good save and a last ditch block from Bolton. It's a joke how many people on here seem to hate 50% of our players. Stop picking your favourites. Tiote and Enrique for example, hardly had their best games.

Enrique was embarrising today and TBH I'm one of Tiote's biggest fans but today he was average at best.

Loven however, is crap, missed an open goal and bloody blocked another goal from going in.

Harper - 6 - Enjoyed the feeling of safety we've enjoyed recently while he's back in goal, but his shotstopping has never been top, top notch. Maybe a tad harsh but thought he could have done better on it.

Enrique - 7 - Almost want to give him two marks, a 6 and an 8. Really patchy performance levels out at a 7 IMO.

Colo - 6.5 - Got in some crucial challenges, his hair looked great, but a little off-colour today. Responsible for the goal too.

Williamson - 7.5 - Top performer at the back today.

Simpson - 7 - Sound enough defensively, very little Bolton success down their left but distribution was a bit all over the place.

Gutierrez - 7.5 - Really good running, and some more great balls into the strikers. Great player, but let down by...

Raylor - 4 - Idiot

Tiote - 8 - Performance of a lion. During our worst spell of the match, it's only a small exaggeration to say he single-handedly kept us in it... he was patrolling the midfield on our left side, the centre and the right. Monster. :thup: Great ball in for the goal too.

Nolan - 6.5 - Poor performance IMO. Thought his contribution would be crucial to the game and that if he could push up, he'd give Bolton more to worry about and the strikers more space but he was content to be just another body sat just in front of the back four, offering no movement or options for Tiote or the defence. (not helped by Raylor, but before then too)

Best - 7.5 - Excellent all round play. Really impressive shift. Wish he'd scored though :lol:

Loven - 6.5 - Did really well in the early stages, but faded very quickly and never resurfaced.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Harper - 6 - Enjoyed the feeling of safety we've enjoyed recently while he's back in goal, but his shotstopping has never been top, top notch. Maybe a tad harsh but thought he could have done better on it.

Enrique - 7 - Almost want to give him two marks, a 6 and an 8. Really patchy performance levels out at a 7 IMO.

Colo - 6.5 - Got in some crucial challenges, his hair looked great, but a little off-colour today. Responsible for the goal too.

Simpson - 7 - Sound enough defensively, very little Bolton success down their left but distribution was a bit all over the place.

Gutierrez - 7.5 - Really good running, and some more great balls into the strikers. Great player, but let down by...

Raylor - 4 - Idiot

Tiote - 8 - Performance of a lion. During our worst spell of the match, it's only a small exaggeration to say he single-handedly kept us in it... he was patrolling the midfield on our left side, the centre and the right. Monster. :thup: Great ball in for the goal too.

Nolan - 6.5 - Poor performance IMO. Thought his contribution would be crucial to the game and that if he could push up, he'd give Bolton more to worry about and the strikers more space but he was content to be just another body sat just in front of the back four, offering no movement or options for Tiote or the defence. (not helped by Raylor, but before then too)

Best - 7.5 - Excellent all round play. Really impressive shift. Wish he'd scored though :lol:

Loven - 6.5 - Did really well in the early stages, but faded very quickly and never resurfaced.

Williamson ahead of Colo are you joking ??? He looked like Bramble at certain stages.

Raylor - 4 - Idiot

Williamson ahead of Colo are you joking ??? He looked like Bramble at certain stages.

Ah.. you rate bramble too much

Guest firetotheworks

Ranger deserves a mark like. I'm not sure if he definitely works better as an impact sub, but it's hard putting up with Lovenkrands for an hour in order for Ranger to play well.

Ranger deserves a mark like. I'm not sure if he definitely works better as an impact sub, but it's hard putting up with Lovenkrands for an hour in order for Ranger to play well.

I'd like to see Ranger replace Loven at half time next match, see if he can maintain his performance over 45mins.

Guest EastEndGeordie

I'd like to see Ranger replace Loven at half time next match, see if he can maintain his performance over 45mins.

I'd like to see him start, give him a chance like, he makes a huge difference when he comes on and that is a fact.