Newcastle United vs Everton, Saturday (05/03/11) Pre-match thread.

Skeletor

Guest Roger Kint

You can't be f***ing serious?  :lol:

Well i severely doubt the actual story but that is the phone call i just had off my brother in the ground

*not confident*

We are really hamstrung by injuries at the moment. :( Don't understand why Pardew won't start Ferguson down the left and move Jonas to the right. :???:

I would be far more confident of Ferguson having more impact than Lovenkrands in midfield.

What makes you think Lovenkrands is on the wing? He's up front with Best.

I read the team wrong, for some reason I thought Shola was starting. Not so bad then.

My brother just tried to put his bet on in the ground and was told to change it as Best had been injured warming up, Kuqi starting instead. Surely Mr Ladbrokes man is taking the piss ???

If that's the case I say we ban warm ups :)

My brother just tried to put his bet on in the ground and was told to change it as Best had been injured warming up, Kuqi starting instead. Surely Mr Ladbrokes man is taking the piss ???

:frantic: Please tell me this is a p*ss take

Well im still going for the win despite our line up ,ffs should have players who come in like for like and helps young uns progress

So is it true about Ranger kicking off with pards ?

Hasn't the amount of injuries increased quite drastically since Pardew joined?

It's logical that the injury frequency increases as the season progresses. More games=increasing the toll on the players=probability of injures also increases.

Not to unduly create the unnecessary Hughton vs Pardew arguments again in this thread, but it occurred to me that one thing about Hughton's reign that went largely unnoticed was that he did have a fantastic record of keeping players fit - be it by virtue of luck, coaching, rotation or whatever.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hasn't the amount of injuries increased quite drastically since Pardew joined?

Doubt it's anything to do with Pardew.

Danger of squad as thin as ours too that you can't rotate the main men, people like Barton, Tiote etc have to play if fit. Anyway, enough doom off for a pre game slash and then it's the main event.

Might simply be a case of training them harder.

whats the ranger crack just got in

He tried to shoot Pardew with his Uzi. Missed, obv.

but fukin missed from point blank range      r