KK - "Pardew Won't See A Penny Of It"

Crumpy Gunt

Agreed Gunt. KK is irrelevant these days. A great part of our history but an irrelevance now.

True, I think he should have waited with those commentaries. Unless he's spot on, such utterances are only going to destroy his reputation. And the drop could now be significant since the the transfers have yet to be concluded. MA could be liable to spend money just to prove KK wrong.

Oh aye, like Ashley has run the club according to anything other than his own agenda these last three and a half years.

And if you had any real feel for the history of our club, you'd know it would take more than KK having one pop at a discredited regime, based on bitter personal experience, to destroy his reputation up here.

The truly alarming thing is that Llambias feels compelled to have a pop back. He doth protest too much...

Agreed Gunt. KK is irrelevant these days. A great part of our history but an irrelevance now.

True, I think he should have waited with those commentaries. Unless he's spot on, such utterances are only going to destroy his reputation. And the drop could now be significant since the the transfers have yet to be concluded. MA could be liable to spend money just to prove KK wrong.

Oh aye, like Ashley has run the club according to anything other than his own agenda these last three and a half years.

And if you had any real feel for the history of our club, you'd know it would take more than KK having one pop at a discredited regime, based on bitter personal experience, to destroy his reputation up here.

The truly alarming thing is that Llambias feels compelled to have a pop back. He doth protest too much...

Spot on magorific.  As usual, most of the Keegan haters won't even have been supporting the club in the early nineties so won't have the same appreciation of the man.

Also, anyone remember this:

"Media

The Board at Newcastle United wish to reiterate the points made above that there will not be at any stage in the future any comments coming from the Board regarding any issues surrounding Newcastle United save for prepared statements that are issued by the Newcastle United Media Officer.

Once again, for the sake of clarity, this does not affect the Manager and coaching staff talking to the press/media about footballing matters on an everyday basis. The Board are being absolutely transparent in respect of this policy and would ask that the press/media direct any future questions that they may have regarding Newcastle United to our media officer."

Funny how these statements from Llambias re: Shearer and Keegan keep making it into the press.

Morons.

Spot on magorific.  As usual, most of the Keegan haters won't even have been supporting the club in the early nineties so won't have the same appreciation of the man.

Also, anyone remember this:

"Media

The Board at Newcastle United wish to reiterate the points made above that there will not be at any stage in the future any comments coming from the Board regarding any issues surrounding Newcastle United save for prepared statements that are issued by the Newcastle United Media Officer.

Once again, for the sake of clarity, this does not affect the Manager and coaching staff talking to the press/media about footballing matters on an everyday basis. The Board are being absolutely transparent in respect of this policy and would ask that the press/media direct any future questions that they may have regarding Newcastle United to our media officer."

Funny how these statements from Llambias re: Shearer and Keegan keep making it into the press.

Morons.

Llambias can't help himself, which would be fine, if he wasn't the bloke running the club day to day.

He was as bad as the other two morons except he could talk a good talk. Didn't he cost somewhere close to £4.5m for a years work ? And followed the company line at all times.

Go on then, I'll ask, what made him as bad as the other two?  Where does the £4.5 million come from?

When we spend a load of money in the summer, I hope we're going to hear a few apologies from those who, by that time, will have bored the rest of us to distraction with months and months of pointless moaning.

That and an admission that Keegan is, and always has been, a really crap pundit.

Ashley shouldn't have tried to pander to supporter sentiment by appointing Keegan. Keegan shouldn't have accepted the job when he knew there was going to be a DOF in the picture. Ashley and Wise shouldn't have tried to foist players on Keegan. Keegan shouldn't have walked out on the last day of the transfer window. And the Keegan fan-boys should accept that not every toon supporter is prone to adolescent hero worship.

Ozzie wasn't it revealed in the tribunal that Keegan didn't know a DoF would be appointed and wasn't Wise appointed after Keegan?

Shouldn't the Keegan haters accept that not every Toon supporter is prone to bitter hatred for icons?

Ozzie wasn't it revealed in the tribunal that Keegan didn't know a DoF would be appointed and wasn't Wise appointed after Keegan?

Shouldn't the Keegan haters accept that not every Toon supporter is prone to bitter hatred for icons?

Keegan did know we were going to appoint a Director of Football and he knew Wise was one of three possibilities.

When we spend a load of money in the summer, I hope we're going to hear a few apologies from those who, by that time, will have bored the rest of us to distraction with months and months of pointless moaning.

That and an admission that Keegan is, and always has been, a really crap pundit.

And if we don't spend a load of money?

Keegan did know we were going to appoint a Director of Football and he knew Wise was one of three possibilities.

I can't remember that but either way, he thought he would at least be informed of transfers, which clearly didn't happen.

No-one can blame him for taking the job...oh wait, some people apparently can...

I can't remember that but either way, he thought he would at least be informed of transfers, which clearly didn't happen.

No-one can blame him for taking the job...oh wait, some people apparently can...

I don't blame him for taking the job, I'm sure that he thought that he would be backed and able to take the club forward, that clearly didn't happen once Llambias became MD.

Been a supporter since 93, so I've been through some of the Keegen days. But since I'm a Norwegian and not a native supporter, my feelings are probably more connected to the club itself more than to specific persons.

What absolute bollocks from Llambias. :lol:

The sad thing is people buy it.

i particularly like the bit where he says the reason they got so much for him was due to the timing of the sale.

and people will still doubt whether money is ashley's main motivation and debate whether pardew has any power at all.

Been a supporter since 93, so I've been through some of the Keegen days. But since I'm a Norwegian and not a native supporter, my feelings are probably more connected to the club itself more than to specific persons.

A Foreign Supporter... who became a fan in 1993  ;D

Do tell, what attracted you to the club?

Guest Roger Kint

Now then, im a ticket holder and booked my mate a ticket yesterday for todays game. As it was too late for them to send it via post he is going to collect it this morning. Just wondering where he picks the ticket up from now as it is a pre-paid ticket? the Gallowgate concourse 1st floor, new club shop box office or the south west corner? cheers for the help. 

Why did you post this over 3 threads hoping for an answer when the box office would tell you instantly at 9am when it opens?

• 5 months later...

Ready to apologise yourself yet? The crap pundit bit I'll give you, mind.

Guest Wally_McFool

Ready to apologise yourself yet? The crap pundit bit I'll give you, mind.

:iamatwat:

very good post, that last one