Newcastle United 1 - 2 Everton - 05/03/11 - post match reaction from page 26

Dave

This has all come about through the desire to crowbar fat-boy Taylor back into the team despite the fact that he's not as good as the other players in his position, put him on the bench and play the best players available in their best positions, for fuck's sake!

When Williamson had that chance at the end of the half it was a bit weird to think that would have put us level, felt like there was more than one goal in it, we were that bad.

Like who? 

Have you seen the bench? I don't think it's got anything to do with "crowbarring" Taylor in, it's trying to get the experienced players on there of which we are limited.

We're short in midfield, not in defence. Why move Simpson into midfield when we have midfielders available to play there? You don't fix a problem by creating another where there previously wasn't one! How has playing Simpson in midfield strengthened it over playing someone else? Yet in doing that, we've significantly weakened our defence. Where's the sense in that?

Yes, I have seen the bench and I notice that we have 3 midfielders on it yet we were playing a fullback on the wing, it's mental.

BBC just said Ameobi struggling with peripheral vison in training with mask.

Pardew said it the other day.

He's just getting used to the green lazer beams we've put in his eyes so he can zap the ball into the back of the net.