Newcastle United 1 - 2 Everton - 05/03/11 - post match reaction from page 26

Dave

Why was the equaliser disallowed btw? And who was it who headed in? :lol: Couldn't tell from the Gallowgate.

It looked like Best pushed his marker in the back and he was down before the ball hit the net.

Why was the equaliser disallowed btw? And who was it who headed in? :lol: Couldn't tell from the Gallowgate.

It looked like Best pushed his marker in the back and he was down before the ball hit the net.

Correct. Whistle had already gone. Jagielka (IIRC) went down pretty easily though although it was definitely a foul.

Really disappointed with the display this afternoon.

Pardew has tot ake the blmae for his team set up today.

Nolan and Loven were annonymous today.

I'm not a Jonas lover but he played well. :thup: for Ferguson. Not much to be pleased about really. I'll give my thoughts in depth later :/

Correct. Whistle had already gone. Jagielka (IIRC) went down pretty easily though although it was definitely a foul.

Definitely correctly ruled out - but vexatious because you know in two weeks time, Stoke could very well benefit (probably on numerous occasions) from an absence of such a whistle - whereas both Best and Ranger (last week with his fractional offside) have had goals chalked off.

Harper did well today. That's about the only positive I can think of right now.

We rely far too much on our better players because if we lose more than one of them for a length of time we look horrific. Our squad is piss poor.

We rely far too much on our better players because if we lose more than one of them for a length of time we look horrific. Our squad is piss poor.

Best, 6 in 9  :snod:

Best, 6 in 9  :snod:

Mentioned that in the pub after the game actually! :lol:

Didn't go down particularly well with alex iirc....

Not too bothered about this result. We took 3 points away so they got there revenge against us under strength. Glad Saylor had shut people up about him playing right back. He isn't a right back.

Not too bothered about this result. We took 3 points away so they got there revenge against us under strength. Glad Saylor had shut people up about him playing right back. He isn't a right bank.

Has anybody ever claimed that he was?

Not too bothered about this result. We took 3 points away so they got there revenge against us under strength. Glad Saylor had shut people up about him playing right back. He isn't a right bank.

I've heard it before like. Same as Colo at DM :lol:

I've heard it before like. Same as Colo at DM :lol:

You haven't, read it again.  :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Harper 4

Simpson 5

Enrique 5

Colo 6

Williamson 5

Tiote 7

Nolan 6

Guttierez 6

Taylor 3

Loven 2

Best 5

Harper 4

Simpson 5

Enrique 5

Colo 6

Williamson 5

Tiote 7

Nolan 6

Guttierez 6

Taylor 3

Loven 2

Best 5

Apart from Harper and Nolan, I would probably go with those.

Guest BooBoo

Harper 4? Seriously?

I thought his kicking and distribution was typically dreadful. Really need to see this pedestrian replaced next season.