Kinnear

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

This is about the tenth time he has blatantly lied to the press about his time here. My favourite quote from him is from sometime last year when he said that "we were on a fantastic run when I took ill, I don't think we would have gone down", when we in fact had not won in 8 games or something like that.

2 wins in 15 inc Hull h&a in the cup..........

Guest BooBoo

Kinnear was, is and always will be a complete and utter buffoon.

He spoke shite, he looked like a dishevelled bus driver and always gave the opinion he was sipping out of a hip flask on a regular basis. Arsehole.

Still can't believe he was our manager for the better part of a season and the fact that Mike Ashley appointed him and tried to stick with him even despite his health problems is probably one of the primary reasons why I'll never trust the current regime.

He spoke shite, he looked like a dishevelled bus driver and always gave the opinion he was sipping out of a hip flask on a regular basis. Arsehole.

He is all of those things....however on this occasion he's managed to make Steve Bruce look a bigger cunt,by exposing his bullshit.

He is all of those things....however on this occasion he's managed to make Steve Bruce look a bigger cunt,by exposing his bullshit.

Aye. Kudos to the Cockney Kunt Kinnear.  :thup: