Newcastle United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers, 02/04/11 - Pre-match Thread

ChrisMcQuillan

Guest Roger Kint

Pissing down in town?

Match off?

No just wondering if i need to bring a coat as its been pissing down all morning in Northumberland.

Its on and off here between sun and showers pretty much like in Gateshead as doza says.

Guest toonlass

I hate the term but this for me is a must win game. Hopefully we'll have a cracking atmosphere to drive the lads on.

Guest Stephen927

This is a really good chance to put some breathing room between us and the bottom 3. We won't get any better.

Hope the atmosphere is spot on, 50,000+ in there, and the lads put in a real shift. We've had enough time to put Stoke behind us, which will probably prove to be a blessing.

wolves havent scored often away, also with doyle out its means that individual mistakes are probably going to be likely to give them a sniff. they will clearly come with one up front and aim to frustrate so itl be important we get the first goal.

i think shola will cause some problems for them if he fancys it, you can never tell what mood hes going to be in! he might just decide to turn it on

going to be tight, going to be 1-1 or a 2-1 result for someone.. hopefully us,we need it!

howay the lads

Guest sicko2ndbest

Living so close to Wolverhampton I can tell you they really fancy their chances. They are coming up in the thousands today.

This will be a rough/ tough game they don't give a lot away