Newcastle United 4 - 1 Wolves - 02/04/11 - post match reaction from page 18

Nate

Perch was shit, there's no saying otherwise. Every time he got the ball I was terrified and most of the time he either fucked up or gave it away with a shite pass.

Don't dislike him as a person, seems to try hard and gives his best, but his best is looking woefully short of what's required and he's either got to improve massively or should never get near the first team ever again.

Perch was s***, there's no saying otherwise. Every time he got the ball I was terrified and most of the time he either f***ed up or gave it away with a s**** pass.

Don't dislike him as a person, seems to try hard and gives his best, but his best is looking woefully short of what's required and he's either got to improve massively or should never get near the first team ever again.

I think we would have been in trouble if he hadn't been on the line to clear the ball.

Perch was s***, there's no saying otherwise. Every time he got the ball I was terrified and most of the time he either f***ed up or gave it away with a s**** pass.

I think we would have been in trouble if he hadn't been on the line to clear the ball.

doesn't mean he had a good game.

doesn't mean he had a good game.

He defended that ball at a critical time in the game and played his part in us getting 3 points.

in general  he was crap though wasn't he mick ?

I thought he was an absolute liability every time the ball came near him (apart from the goal-line block which obviously was vital). Laughably bad, and nowhere near good enough.

Williamson was equally bad on several occasions. Ferguson baled him out superbly in the first half.

Just going by the 60 minute highlights on Sky, it looked like the scoreline flattered us a bit. Still, there have been other games when the luck has gone against us.

The pleasing thing is that, despite the absentees, we seem to have enough in our locker to get the points we need.

Btw; Perch. :lol:

What an absolute trainwreck of a footballer.

The best part of this kid dribbled down his mothers arse and became a brown stain on the bedsheet.

unfair. he's just been caught out by playing a division above where he should, it happens.

The best part of this kid dribbled down his mothers arse and became a brown stain on the bedsheet.

unfair. he's just been caught out by playing a division above where he should, it happens.

:thup:

I agree...was just trying to do a funny.

Didnt realise id get the tumbleweed and church bells treatment.

Pitch is looking good for this stage of the season. Lovenkrands looks like a clown with those blue boots, he looked like he was wearing size 15s. Nolan did the right thing taking the booking for the team. Was that another card for Ranger? Didn't get to see the Jonas Celebration :(

mate in the pub gave a great comentary on lovens thoughts as the ball came to him. along the lines of.......

"hit the gap joey and i'm free. go on joey....joey i'm free, here joey here....do I put it left or right ? left or right ?....oh shit here it comes.....left or right ? ....just get a good touch and hope don't care if it's left or right.......(breathe in)..........PARTY!!!!!!!!"