Aston Villa v Newcastle United (10/4/11) Pre-Match Thread

Guest sicko2ndbest

For those baulking at the team, are you saying you'd rather have Ryan fucking Taylor playing? Really? Or Loven or Ranger on the wing? Be interesting to see how Colo gets on in there, will either give us an extra option or stop the myth forever.

On a serious note, Pardew is a fucking retard to break up Coloccini and Williamson.  Has he not learned not to mess with the fucking backline?

Evidently not. Still, Villa have been poor of recent so there is still a chance, not as confident as I would have been though.

Well......at least Ryan Taylor isn't playing. That's a major plus, imo. At least Pardew wasn't stupid enough to put him in midfield up again Young or Downing, that would have been suicidal.

As stuck for options as we are, that is an oddish line up. Unless Fergie isn't full fit I really don't see why he could have kept the back 4 as normal and slotted Ferguson in LM. Would have made much more sense.

For those baulking at the team, are you saying you'd rather have Ryan fucking Taylor playing? Really? Or Loven or Ranger on the wing? Be interesting to see how Colo gets on in there, will either give us an extra option or stop the myth forever.

Yes. I'm from the school of you fuck about with everything else before your back four.