PFA Player of the year: Gareth Bale (no really)

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't understand everyone's problem with parker, he's been phenomenal this season.

No Carroll in either category is ridiculous, as is having players in their 4th or 5th(?) seasons as pros in the young player category

Ahh, you see, he played for Newcastle. Had he been at Liverpool and scored 11 goals he'd be on there for sure!

51 votes for Tevez pretty much proves that a lot on here tend to skip watching the games.

Or maybe they do and just hold a different opinion to you? Crazy I know.

Howay man Ronaldo, Tevez has been very good this season.

Got to agree with Ketsbaias Shiny Head that Hernandez should be there, at least for young player of the year. Miles ahead of Coleman and Bale.

Absolutely crazy people thinking Parker doesn't deserve to be on that list. Just bizarre.

doesnt deserve to be on it ahead of nani, who actually has been the best player in the league but doesnt get the recognition he deserves because of who he is.

surprised kompany isn't listed, and while i dont think he deserves to win, berbatov is top scorer for the side that will win the league, so he's unlucky not to get nominated. would personally have tiote and colo ahead of parker too.

Guest dazzanufc1892

parker has carried a team all season, and even brought a tear to carlton coles eye, deserves it for me

Nasri and Wilshire for me.

??? I'd love to be able to say that but no, Nani has been the best player in the legue this year and it's bewildering how he is not in the full award nominees, so he has to get YPOTY, POTY is a bit more tricky though. At times this season Parker has been singlehandedly winning WHU points and for me he'll ultimately be the reason they are still in this league next year. Nasri was brilliant for about 4 months but since Cesc has been back he has regressed. Bale, not even getting into him, it's a joke he's even there! Tevez has been amazing as always and in a similar fashion to Parker could/will be the reason why Manchester City are in the Champions League.

Absolutely crazy people thinking Parker doesn't deserve to be on that list. Just bizarre.

He stands out because the team he plays in is utter shite and has lacked fight until recently, still corkscrews himself into the ground by turning like a Jack Russell chasing his tail all match, just runs around like a loon bossing people about because he's the big fish.  He's a good player, but player of the year?  This is without rose tinted glasses on but Barton has been as good and Nolan is the top scoring midfielder in the league, counts for nowt obviously.  Players like Modric and Van Der Vaart have quite clearly been better than him.  Nani?  Berbatov? Van Der Sar?  All much more worthy of a nomination.

I think he's a good player, but I've found the media hype surrounding him hilarious.  They've started to play well since the return of Hitzlsperger (sp) it coincided with Parkers massive improvement.  Both games against us he was annonymous and I don't remember there being a wankfest over him earlier in the season?

Considering that the likes of Kompany and Nani have been comfortably better than him it's not that crazy at all.

Guest Roger Kint

Considering that the likes of Kompany and Nani have been comfortably better than him it's not that crazy at all.

Clearly the players who had to face them week in week out disagree with you regarding Kompany

• 2 weeks later...