2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One more stripe and it would have been great.

Still looks shit IMO.

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/9792/007jlf.jpg

:lol:

Add one more on the other side, by the Puma, and it'd be class. How fucking annoying isn't that? :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barcelona went half blue one side half blue the other

People are obsessed with bloody stripes

If you asked anyone in the country what shirt that was without the badge 98% would say nufc. The other 2 Grimsby and n county. Isn't identity the point?

How many other clubs could do that? Not many at a guess

Guest Roger Kint

Barcelona went half blue one side half blue the other

People are obsessed with bloody stripes

If you asked anyone in the country what shirt that was without the badge 98% would say nufc. The other 2 Grimsby and n county. Isn't identity the point?

How many other clubs could do that? Not many at a guess

Just been looking at County's shirts, its basically their 02/03 shirt reversed. Personally doesnt bother me what it looks like as i wont be buying it......as long as it doesnt look hideous when the team wears it which it doesnt imo.

Bought it. I went to sports direct at Silverlink to get it which had no shirt release date atmosphere about it at all. The staff their seemed so fucking despondent in a way that they are only still here because they weren't able to kill themselves the night before, on top of that it took them 30 minutes to do the logo's and lettering, so I went away for 40 minutes and when I came back and asked about my shirt the proceeded to do fuck all and not bothering to check. Next time on release day I'm going to a club shop, fair enough I may pay £5-£10 more but it will be worth it to stay out of the way of the staff at sports direct.

Looks much better in person

I've got to agree. On the hanger it looks like shit, on a person it looks good. I'll say the same as I said last year though. Football shirts arn't a piece of fashion, they are a shirt you wear on a match day with pride and passion and to show who you support, where you come from and what you bleed. Anyone thinking football shirts are a piece of fashion need a word with themselves.

I've got to agree. On the hanger it looks like shit, on a person it looks good. I'll say the same as I said last year though. Football shirts arn't a piece of fashion, they are a shirt you wear on a match day with pride and passion and to show who you support, where you come from and what you bleed. Anyone thinking football shirts are a piece of fashion need a word with themselves.

True, but if you only want to show pride and passion you can wear one that's 10 years old. There needs to be some reason to buy a new one, surely?

You were talking shit then and you're talking shit now. It may not be high-fashion, but people still prefer to wear an item of clothing that doesn't look like total fucking shit. Using your way of thinking, NUFC could release a potato-sack with a photo of a massive cock on the front and you'd still be beaming with pride.

I've got to agree. On the hanger it looks like s***, on a person it looks good. I'll say the same as I said last year though. Football shirts arn't a piece of fashion, they are a shirt you wear on a match day with pride and passion and to show who you support, where you come from and what you bleed. Anyone thinking football shirts are a piece of fashion need a word with themselves.

There needs to be some reason to buy a new one, surely?

Maybe the person likes the shirt?

I've got to agree. On the hanger it looks like s***, on a person it looks good. I'll say the same as I said last year though. Football shirts arn't a piece of fashion, they are a shirt you wear on a match day with pride and passion and to show who you support, where you come from and what you bleed. Anyone thinking football shirts are a piece of fashion need a word with themselves.

Of course, but I was responding to a post that suggested it wasn't about what the shirt looked like.

True, but if you only want to show pride and passion you can wear one that's 10 years old. There needs to be some reason to buy a new one, surely?

To financially support the club in a way that would prevent it from going bust and so it can compete with other teams?

Of course, but I was responding to a post that suggested it wasn't about what the shirt looked like.

It's got Black and White stripes with a NUFC crest and it doesn't have a picture of dog shit on it or anything like that. It shows identity to NUFC.

Fine, fine, I don't care either way. Obviously if people like it they're entitled to buy it, if not they won't.

I don't buy a shirt every season anyway, I've only had a handful in my life. Only bought last seasons when it was reduced and Ben Arfa signed his permanent deal.

Carry on.

You were talking shit then and you're talking shit now. It may not be high-fashion, but people still prefer to wear an item of clothing that doesn't look like total fucking shit. Using your way of thinking, NUFC could release a potato-sack with a photo of a massive cock on the front and you'd still be beaming with pride.

;D

Fine, fine, I don't care either way. Obviously if people like it they're entitled to buy it, if not they won't.

I don't buy a shirt every season anyway, I've only had a handful in my life. Only bought last seasons when it was reduced and Ben Arfa signed his permanent deal.

Carry on.

I've decided that I will now only buy the home shirts. I used to get every shirt but it's just too much and 3 shirts a season is just excessive, plus I tend to only wear them on a match day or the older ones when I'm playing football. They aren't part of my wardrobe like they were when I was 12.

Bought it. I went to sports direct at Silverlink to get it which had no shirt release date atmosphere about it at all. The staff their seemed so fucking despondent in a way that they are only still here because they weren't able to kill themselves the night before, on top of that it took them 30 minutes to do the logo's and lettering, so I went away for 40 minutes and when I came back and asked about my shirt the proceeded to do fuck all and not bothering to check. Next time on release day I'm going to a club shop, fair enough I may pay £5-£10 more but it will be worth it to stay out of the way of the staff at sports direct.

Another wonderful anecdote.