Newcastle United vs. Manchester United (19/4/11 at 7.45pm) Pre-Match Thread

ChrisMcQuillan

For me, it pretty much stems down to the Villa game. I could cry at the thought of such a lack of movement and intelligence that forward line showed.

Ranger just isn't ready to come on before the hour, and Lovenkrands is well..you know, Lovenkrands.

From one game? One game, which I might add, he had Colo and Guthrie behind him in CM and Loven next to him. (and Barton playing supershite).

Wonder if they will smash a hole in the wall of the dressing room at SJP fkn vandals, FA are not happy about the dressing room at Wembley..

Why would they feel the need to smash a hole in the wall after a comfortable win?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

For me, it pretty much stems down to the Villa game. I could cry at the thought of such a lack of movement and intelligence that forward line showed.

Ranger just isn't ready to come on before the hour, and Lovenkrands is well..you know, Lovenkrands.

From one game? One game, which I might add, he had Colo and Guthrie behind him in CM and Loven next to him. (and Barton playing supershite).

Was pretty shit when he played 80 minutes at Fulham away as well. Impact player and nothing more, tbh.

Was pretty shit when he played 80 minutes at Fulham away as well. Impact player and nothing more, tbh.

Was there, the whole team was atrocious. Got no service whatsoever and Hangeland ate all the shit that got hoofed up to him. We were Tiote-less that day too, btw!

Was pretty s*** when he played 80 minutes at Fulham away as well. Impact player and nothing more, tbh.

Was there, the whole team was atrocious. Got no service whatsoever and Hangeland ate all the s*** that got hoofed up to him. We were Tiote-less that day too, btw!

It'll knock his confidence if he starts and does nothing for 90 minutes, blooding youngsters against the best team in the league isn't a great idea. I look forward to seeing Ranger and Ireland come off the bench as impact subs, it'll be nice to actually have subs who can influence the game for once.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ranger's good at scrapping with tired defenders, he doesn't have the ability at the moment to start games as a main striker.

I think we will see a midfield/ forward line up of

Barton tiote guthrie jonas

Loven shola

Can't see Pardew changing from that, presumably Ranger on for Loven and Ireland on for Guthrie for the last half hour.

Tim Krul unfazed at facing Manchester United Apr 19 2011

TIM KRUL will not be daunted by facing his boyhood idol Edwin Van der Sar tonight.Read

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/#ixzz1JyWkvazO

Alan Pardew faces late call on Shola Ameobi Apr 19 2011

ALAN PARDEW will make a late call on the fitness of Shola Ameobi ahead of tonight’s mammoth encounter with Manchester United.Read

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/#ixzz1JyXKp5Uu

David Ginola: Victory will illuminate St James' Apr 19 2011

DAVID GINOLA reckons that victories over Manchester United on Tyneside have the ability to "illuminate" St James' Park.Read

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/#ixzz1JyXRYDPO

Cheick Tiote back in frame after suspension Apr 19 2011

CHEICK TIOTE will be welcomed back with open arms by Alan Pardew tonight against Manchester United.Read

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/#ixzz1JyXXaYxj

should be more excited about todays match since its will be shown live on TV tonight (DK). But the problem is i can´t really see us getting anything from this match :no:

Don't worry then, just enjoy it and go mental if we do get something!

should be more excited about todays match since its will be shown live on TV tonight (DK). But the problem is i can´t really see us getting anything from this match :no:

Don't worry then, just enjoy it and go mental if we do get something!

also sounds like Ireland will get a run out at some point. I'm not too fussed about the result, but I'd like a look at him.

Manc pal invited us over to watch the game. I am a gambling man but that's not a risk worth taking tbh. :lol:

Nevertheless, excited as hell. Fairly sure we'll be beaten comfortably but if our 'big hitters' all start, Nolan aside, there'll be an inkling of promise. Would so dearly love to get a win.