Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

What a pathetic performance. What the f*** is pardew saying to them? That's the last few games we have looked not interested and sloppy as hell.

I'm not that bothered about the performance tbh.

Pathetic.

Nah.

It's easy to say that when you're nowhere near the ground. People have paid to go and see this s***.

:lol:

Keep going, I'd like to see how far you can take this.

"I'm not that bothered about the performance tbh."

Laughable.

Keep laughing then buddy. O0

Have we been playing well? Are they just better, or is this one of those "We can't be bothered" performances?

Decent build up at times, but completely toothless.

It's having shit strikers, simple as that. Not a whole lot to say about the match.

What a pathetic performance. What the f*** is pardew saying to them? That's the last few games we have looked not interested and sloppy as hell.

I'm not that bothered about the performance tbh.

Pathetic.

Nah.

It's easy to say that when you're nowhere near the ground. People have paid to go and see this s***.

Are you one of them at Anfield?

I'll be at SJP next Saturday and i expect a decent performance. Hardly too much to ask?

No, of course it's not too much to ask. Wasn't having a go either, I just thought it sounded like you were sat there having paid good money to travel down to watch this diabolical shite they've served up this afternoon.