Who is the most technically inept player to (dis)grace our first team?

Ishmael

Some mad answers. Jonas FFs :lol:

Williamson for me. He's an old-fashioned defender who offers little or nothing going forward. Nothing wrong with that, but he's probably our least technically gifted player.

Got to be Shola. I have never seen another player in my lifetime look so confused once he has finally controled a ball. Its like he always forgets what to do next. Then amount of times I have seen him bring a ball under control first touch then tackle himself with his other foot.

On reflection there are 'generally' worse players technically.

I think my criticism needs to be refocused specifically towards his striking of the ball and not his touch/control.

Cant believe no-one mentioned Ryan Taylor. Worst player by a country mile.

yes he's shit, but generally technically inept players can't cross or strike the ball as well as he can. take that away and you'd probably be right though.

People that have played for their country or have played CL semi finals cannot be the most technically inept in our squad.

Especially when you have the likes of Lovenkrands,Perch and Kuqi in the squad anyhow.

People that have played for their country or have played CL semi finals cannot be the most technically inept in our squad.

Dirk Kuyt.

You surely doing this on purpose.

Dirk Kuyt.

You surely doing this on purpose.

Pointing out that players with limited technique can play at the highest level?  Yes, I made that post on purpose.