Who is NUFC's worst ever striker?

Mr. Snrub

Andreas Andersson - definitely. How was this guy a Swedish International... and how did he play for AC Milan?!!

Daniel Cordone wasn't much better. Guiva'rch only played 4 games so not really much to go on - although obviously wasn't good.

Andreas Andersson - definitely. How was this guy a Swedish International... and how did he play for AC Milan?!!

yep - I remember thinking - fuck me honestly im a better player than him.

Guest BooBoo

Reilly had a Jimmy Tarbuck set of teeth.

And a stupid head band.

Football really needs the return of the white terrytowling headband a la Steve Foster.

Ray Clarke

Good shout.

This is a thread for the crinklies. The depths of shitness that the club sunk into in the late 70's - early 80's surpasses all that's come since.

Ray Clarke

Good shout.

This is a thread for the crinklies. The depths of shitness that the club sunk into in the late 70's - early 80's surpasses all that's come since.

some of the boys ( under40s) on here dont know how lucky they are to have missed it.

This should be based on a regular starter, money paid and expectation. George Reilly wins by a tattie field.

Frank Pingel fluked the only goal (iirc) of the game against Lpool into the Leazes End goal.

As previous posters have mentioned.

George Reilly

Tony Cunningham

Frank Pingel

Billy Whitehurst

but for sheer ineffectiveness I give you John Robertson. The prolific Hearts striker signed for big money as Beardsley's replacement.

12 appearance 0 goals and back to Hearts within a very short time.

Didn't expect much from journeymen like Whitehurst etc but Robertson arrived with a big reputation and was a huge flop.