Newcastle United 2 - 1 Birmingham - 07/05/11 - post match reaction from page 24

Guest sicko2ndbest

Today's itk - supposedly Barton and Shola had a fight before the game over the choice of music in the dressing room which ended with Shola calling Joey a racists.

eh? :lol:

Don't shoot the messenger :lol: Impeccable source - someone who works at the club who text someone who sits near me ;)

There's two fatal flaws with this. Firstly, Shola would have to be pretty angry to have an argument with Joey and call him racist. Sorry I just cannot imagine an angry Shola. Try to, it's impossible.

Secondly absolutely no-one, not even Joseph Barton, would dare to even begin to consider being racist whilst in the presence of the almighty one :tiote:.

Justin Lockwood referred to the box during that half-time zorbing shite as "the 16-yard box". Impressive.

Haha, I was sure he said that. What did that lad who won say, that had Lockwood apologising?

Speaking of 'arguments', Enrique and Nolan had quite a heated exchange at one point during the first half about his defending.

The referee actually stopped Krul taking a goal kick to have a word with Nolan. Was a bit strange.

Justin Lockwood referred to the box during that half-time zorbing shite as "the 16-yard box". Impressive.

Haha, I was sure he said that. What did that lad who won say, that had Lockwood apologising?

Lockwood asked how he was after running in the zorb ball and he said "am fucking knackared like" :lol:

Justin Lockwood referred to the box during that half-time zorbing s**** as "the 16-yard box". Impressive.

Lockwood asked how he was after running in the zorb ball and he said "am f***ing knackared like" :lol:

Was that the lad who fell over about four times? :lol:

Clueless.

STaylor scored and did alright, Colo had an ok game but an absolute howler for their goal. Are you suggesting Colo was better than STaylor today; surely not?

In case you're still thinking about it; Colo spent much of his time today pretending to try and challenge for headers while Jerome won everyone of them, he'll have a bruise tmrw in his back where Colo kept heading him.

NB separate comment, different thread, but has S Carr let Jonas out of his pocket yet?

Justin Lockwood referred to the box during that half-time zorbing s**** as "the 16-yard box". Impressive.

Lockwood asked how he was after running in the zorb ball and he said "am f***ing knackared like" :lol:

Still won though :lol:

Aye, him who was nearest to the East Stand

Apparently Pardew mentioned the Taylor celebration in the press conference for tomorrow's papers and wasn't best pleased that he didn't celebrate with his teammates.

What's the point in saying that?

Pardew had a lot of praise for his centre-back, who has been injured, he continued: "I thought with Steven Taylor, we’ve worked very hard with him and Tim [Krul], who have both been on the sidelines.

"Both have come into the team and have done extremely well. Today I thought he [Taylor] was excellent. 

"When he first broke into the [team] he was being muted as the next Tony Adams.  It was about his aggression, his passing and his quality, he showed all that today.

"I thought he was outstanding. The goal was a case in point because he really attacked it and he deserved his goal. I wasn’t particularly pleased with his celebration, going off on his own but it was a great goal."

Clueless.

STaylor scored and did alright, Colo had an ok game but an absolute howler for their goal. Are you suggesting Colo was better than STaylor today; surely not?

In case you're still thinking about it; Colo spent much of his time today pretending to try and challenge for headers while Jerome won everyone of them, he'll have a bruise tmrw in his back where Colo kept heading him.

Completely agree with you, check your PMs. O0

Aye. Only because he only went about 3/4 the way down before he turned around and went back. While the other poor lad was in the penalty area :lol:

Probably been mentioned loads already (this is the first I've been on here today) but what the hell was going on between Nolan and Enrique in the first half. Nolan was being really aggressive and shouting at him at one point, so much sp that the ref had to intervene and tell him to calm down. At least that's what it looked like from level 7.

I think you are probably the only person who have seen this.

Edit: You're not!  :laugh:

:nope:

Speaking of 'arguments', Enrique and Nolan had quite a heated exchange at one point during the first half about his defending.

The referee actually stopped Krul taking a goal kick to have a word with Nolan. Was a bit strange.

That was class, great HT entertainment :lol:

Who the fuck is the commentator on our game? He sounds like he has a soar throat all the time, a bit like a teenager who is in the process of his voice breaking. It's fucking horrible.

Guest Roger Kint

Who the f*** is the commentator on our game? He sounds like he has a soar throat all the time, a bit like a teenager who is in the process of his voice breaking. It's f***ing horrible.

He was Russian i think...............................

Guest Roger Kint

How on earth did we only score two? :lol:

Foster got 5 points on the Fantasy thing, not bad considering he coceded two