European U21 Championship

Guest sicko2ndbest

shaquiri makes me foam..makes me wonder has graham been to have a look...

well according to a news report by tv2 in denmark, Newcastle was one of many clubs to inform the danish fa that they are sending scouts

Guest Roger Kint

Good goalkeeping from Sommer. Was a wall for by Basel side on FM  :smug:

Knew i was right picking him for my daft fantasy team in this. Got Shaquiri too so a good start against my mate for £50

I was at Aalborg Stadium tonight, poor poor game by Denmark, Shaqiri was brilliant, good goal and fought well...

I sat next to a scout, he had Shaqiri on his paper as well as Eriksen and Boilesen from Denmark.

Scout for who?

I was at Aalborg Stadium tonight, poor poor game by Denmark, Shaqiri was brilliant, good goal and fought well...

I sat next to a scout, he had Shaqiri on his paper as well as Eriksen and Boilesen from Denmark.

Scout for who?

he had a cub on his other side and was behind some brownies and guides.

Avoid all players who do well at U-21 tournaments on the back of one average Italian's failure. Wullie is the ultimate Euro-sceptic when it comes to transfers.  :razz:

The lad will probably go to a bigger club than us anyway.

Avoid all players who do well at U-21 tournaments on the back of one average Italian's failure. Wullie is the ultimate Euro-sceptic when it comes to transfers.  :razz:

Don't forget Hugo Viana. :razz:

Avoid all players who do well at U-21 tournaments on the back of one average Italian's failure. Wullie is the ultimate Euro-sceptic when it comes to transfers.  :razz:

Don't forget Hugo Viana. :razz:

I still hold the opinion that Viana was a quality player.  :huff:

Usually the genuine talent in these tournaments get signed up by the best clubs anyway. Maceo Rigters was top scorer a few years ago but there's a reason it was only Blackburn who went anywhere near him - utter shite.

Guest Heneage

Didn't we try for him as well? :lol:

Viana was a quality player that we mismanaged.  This tournament can be a good shop window for players from less popular nations. Of course as it proved it can also be the deadly showpiece for 1 month wonders such as Reigters.

Didn't we try for him as well? :lol:

Viana was a quality player that we mismanaged.  This tournament can be a good shop window for players from less popular nations. Of course as it proved it can also be the deadly showpiece for 1 month wonders such as Reigters.

£12m, I only knew of one Ronaldo at the time so wasn't bothered about the spaghetti haired prick :snod:

Scout for who?

No idea, didn't ask him, but he didn't speak English...