F.I.F.A Power,Corruption and Lies (allegedly)

biggs

Question is, why not nominate another candidate?  ???

Imho no one wants to stand up to them with all the clout that Blatter has its a closed shop with plenty of back rubbing going on and no upsetting the apple cart ,as i have said it needs a majority of countrys to revolt and force change but will we try to get that support for change or just a token gesture .

Sepp Blatter being the biggest c*** in the world is never going to do anything for the organization other than make it look even more bent than they actually are :lol:http://wwefan.biz/forum//images/smilies/blatterangry650499.jpg

ha ha, that should be a smilely!

Question is, why not nominate another candidate?  ???

Imho no one wants to stand up to them with all the clout that Blatter has its a closed shop with plenty of back rubbing going on and no upsetting the apple cart ,as i have said it needs a majority of countrys to revolt and force change but will we try to get that support for change or just a token gesture .

I think the English FA wanted to send a message to FIFA.

I do not criticizing them for doing that, but if feels so half hearted...

Just get a outsider nominated, If someone had done that before the election, i am sure it would have sat things in motion.

They want change, but no one wants to throw the shit on the fan.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If ever there was a chance from some independent watchdog to step in and investigate its now. I'm not even sure if there is one that could though.

If ever there was a chance from some independent watchdog to step in and investigate its now. I'm not even sure if there is one that could though.

FIFA wouldn't allow it, they don't like outside interference

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

FIFA wouldn't allow it, they don't like outside interference

That should set alarm bells off anyway!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Aye, Blatter had a quick look in his vault and all his money was still there.

will any of the national association's just fucking man up and demand a proper investigation of fifa top to bottom already, its rotten to the core we all know it but they just sit idly by twiddling their fingers

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Above law and reasoning.

Pretty sure if he was running a country, it'd be classed as a Dictatorship.

It's mad how Blatter walks away from this intact, he's such a slimy bastard.

Saying that its a good thing for football this Bin Hamman character doesn't get in to power, all for the 39th game and other stupid shit hell bent on ruining football. Better the devil you know in this case.