F.I.F.A Power,Corruption and Lies (allegedly)

biggs

Does the F.A really need FIFA?  why do they not boycooouuuut the FIFA ?  I suspect it will have little effect on anything given theres no world cup qualifiers any time soon

Does the F.A really need FIFA?  why do they not boycooouuuut the FIFA ?  I suspect it will have little effect on anything given theres no world cup qualifiers any time soon

while in an ideal world the various fa's would boycot fifa, what would happen is no international matchs and it wouldn't surprise me if UEFA would also forbid them from going into euro's and stop any english club side from taking part in champions league or europa league

FIFA takes a dim view of those who question them

FIFA are bunch of wankers and all football fedeations too.

The Brazilian Federation CBF and FIFA will make money on the World Cup 2014 in Brazil, while Brazil will need until 2030 to pay for the World Cup. Funny how one pays and the other gains.

FIFA may have cleared Nicolas Leoz, their member from Paraguay, of demanding a knighthood from England's 2018 bid but a report published on Monday evening suggests his aide asked for the FA Cup to be named after him.

The knighthood claim was made in Parliament by ex-FA and bid chairman Lord Triesman - he also alleged impropriety by three other FIFA members.

The claims prompted the FA to commission an inquiry by barrister James Dingemans QC to report on any corroborating evidence.

FIFA said they have "found no elements in this report which would prompt the opening of any ethics proceedings".

Although there was no evidence Leoz himself asked for a knighthood, Dingemans' report says Leoz's aide Alberto Almirall had mentioned honours or having the FA Cup named after him.

An e-mail to bid officials from England 2018's South America-based consultant Les Dickens said: "Regarding the offer to name a cup after him, Alberto's comments were 'Dr Leoz is an old man and to go to London just to meet the Prince and go to the FA Cup final is not reason enough. If this is combined, say, with the naming of the CUP [sic] after Dr Leoz then that could be reason enough' his words literally."

In an email to Dickens, Almirall, who works for the South American confederation CONMEBOL of which Leoz is president, said: "Confidentially I know that he would love to have a decoration from the British Crown or government."

There were internal discussions in England 2018 about what honour might "properly be given" to Leoz, and Triesman said there had been talks about possibly creating an FA Disability Cup named after Leoz to honour his contribution to the Special Olympics.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/30052011/63/fa-cup-request-revealed.html

Above law and reasoning.

Pretty sure if he was running a country, it'd be classed as a Dictatorship.

That's always the parrallel I like to use too. Would be mayhem.

... and you'd get wankers everywhere pretending you pushed them over and wave imaginary court orders a coppers.

It would have been great day out for old Nicolas Leoz. Meet Prince William at Buck hous for brunch, get whisked to Wembley for lunch before the final & then hand over F Nicolas Leoz A Cup to Manchester City.

FIFA may have cleared Nicolas Leoz, their member from Paraguay, of demanding a knighthood from England's 2018 bid but a report published on Monday evening suggests his aide asked for the FA Cup to be named after him.

The knighthood claim was made in Parliament by ex-FA and bid chairman Lord Triesman - he also alleged impropriety by three other FIFA members.

The claims prompted the FA to commission an inquiry by barrister James Dingemans QC to report on any corroborating evidence.

FIFA said they have "found no elements in this report which would prompt the opening of any ethics proceedings".

Although there was no evidence Leoz himself asked for a knighthood, Dingemans' report says Leoz's aide Alberto Almirall had mentioned honours or having the FA Cup named after him.

An e-mail to bid officials from England 2018's South America-based consultant Les Dickens said: "Regarding the offer to name a cup after him, Alberto's comments were 'Dr Leoz is an old man and to go to London just to meet the Prince and go to the FA Cup final is not reason enough. If this is combined, say, with the naming of the CUP [sic] after Dr Leoz then that could be reason enough' his words literally."

In an email to Dickens, Almirall, who works for the South American confederation CONMEBOL of which Leoz is president, said: "Confidentially I know that he would love to have a decoration from the British Crown or government."

There were internal discussions in England 2018 about what honour might "properly be given" to Leoz, and Triesman said there had been talks about possibly creating an FA Disability Cup named after Leoz to honour his contribution to the Special Olympics.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/30052011/63/fa-cup-request-revealed.html

Oh dear :nope: :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sponsors are questioning the corruption within FIFA now, which I feel is the only thing that will cause any real change.

I´ve been thinking. FIFA must be an awesome place to work. No moral dilemmas, real boys club mentality and do as you please as long as the company makes money.

I need to re-evalueate my career path.

I´ve been thinking. FIFA must be an awesome place to work. No moral dilemmas, real boys club mentality and do as you please as long as the company makes money.

I'd honestly love to know how I could get to work there, as working in football administration would be one of my dream jobs. I suppose they just come offer you a job if you're old, overweight, and corrupt?

What a bunch of funky old men in cushy jobs.

Do any of these FIFA officials have anything to do with football or ever been involved with football?

No, I'm still bemused at how Blatter got to work for FIFA in the first place, he had no football history.

I'd honestly love to know how I could get to work there, as working in football administration would be one of my dream jobs. I suppose they just come offer you a job if you're old, overweight, and corrupt?

Something like that yeah :lol:

Im currently a work in progress. Stopped playing football at 15, and I want to be a old funky man in a cushy job.

Guest Slarth

AF General Secretary Chuck Blazer has been sacked! Wow, sacked for being honest and reporting someone for breaking their suspension for alleged corruption!! FIFA gone totally crazy :lol: