F.I.F.A Power,Corruption and Lies (allegedly)

biggs

More from Grondona on why he didn't vote for the US bid:"Yes, I voted for Qatar, because a vote for the US would be like a vote for England, and that is not possible."  

Then look at the head of the Fiji FA: Prominent Ba lawyer and Fiji Football Association president Dr Muhammad Shamsud-Dean Sahu Khan has been disbarred indefinitely from practicing law. He's squeeky clean then :lol:

It's like a bad movie!

I'd really like some of the overseas lads to comment on this stuff. Is the foreign media really just portraying us as jumped up bad losers causing trouble?

Some of the stuff coming out from the likes of Grondona is absolutely mindblowing. :no:

listened a bit to Philipe Auclair yesterday on talksport and he mentioned it and how its gone down in France is basically that, jumped up bad losers causing trouble. Can't say for sure its the same elsewhere

We're all very supportive of you over here, for obvious reasons.

In fact I've been told that our FA is also pretty deep into this whole thing while maintaining a low profile.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

the ballot paper

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/311548294.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1306942496&Signature=FRV7YSCy24mG12avnSr6Eikl%2FtI%3D

:lol:

Stupid. People should add a 'no vote' to spoil their vote, though I guess he'd still win by at least 1 - him voting for himself.

It all seems a bit dodgy to me.......

I wonder if Football will go the same way as Darts, Wrestling has gone and have an 'Alternative' governing body.

Maybe Vince can start an XFIFA. DeJong will be World Champ at something in no time. Finishing move the scissor, set up with the kung foo chest kick. You can win the match by scoring more goals or eliminating your opponents until they can't carry on.

I had a game on the Amiga like that before, some medieval miss mash of American Football, football and chopping heads off.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wonder if Football will go the same way as Darts, Wrestling has gone and have an 'Alternative' governing body.

Maybe Vince can start an XFIFA. DeJong will be World Champ at something in no time. Finishing move the scissor, set up with the kung foo chest kick. You can win the match by scoring more goals or eliminating your opponents until they can't carry on.

I had a game on the Amiga like that before, some medieval miss mash of American Football, football and chopping heads off.

Mutant League Football & Mutant League Hockey were awesome.

Brutal Football?  That was a great game.

Mutant League Football & Mutant League Hockey were awesome.

I remember Mutant League Football but its a different game that the one I'm thinking of. Brutal Football doesn't sound familiar either. I remember after the game you could regenerate some of your players, they would go into some wierd booth/contraption and 'repair' towards the later rounds as games got tougher you couldn't regenerate fully, so one or two hits would see you players head fly off. Very frustrating.

the clubs are not happy

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/FIFA-news-European-clubs-association-has-called-for-FIFA-reform-and-wants-input-on-decisions-affecting-them-article743611.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

There's the big danger for FIFA, forget the sponsors and tv cash drying up it won't. There will always be more ready to step in if it means associating their name with the World Cup or showing it. But if the clubs get pissed off enough they just say screw it, screw FIFA we're going to break off and run things our way.

I genuinely want England to withdraw from 2014 now. I think if one nation does, more will follow. Then the sponsors will pull out and the whole thing will come crashing down. And if it doesn't at least we won't have to watch England under achieve, again.

I genuinely want England to withdraw from 2014 now. I think if one nation does, more will follow. Then the sponsors will pull out and the whole thing will come crashing down. And if it doesn't at least we won't have to watch England under achieve, again.

Besides which, EURO 2008 was far more enjoyable without England

Guest Slarth

I think we should just abandon Internationals all together & stick with club football. Our English players will get a rest then while everyone else plays & doesn't get a rest.