Sammy Ameobi released

James

I'm not prone to exaggeration, but Sammeobi is the best player to ever pull on the Black and White.

I think you've been harsh on him here.

All black and white teams remember.

Aye, Del Piero's got fuck all on this lad. :D

I'm not prone to exaggeration, but Sammeobi is the best player to ever pull on the Black and White.

Aye, Del Piero's got f*** all on this lad. :D

Garrincha, Zidane, Platini.  All in his wake mate.

After doing his cruciate till about 2005/06 he was one of the most overrated players around. Not that this really has anything to do with this conversation, I just wanted to say. That's all.

Wasn't that long ago I used to see him on the metro at Northumberland Park, just quietly standing with his mates wearing Toon trackie bottoms, Toon tracksuit top, Toon training top... Reckon he was probably wearing Toon boxers as well, what a guy.

So fuck.

Best human to have ever lived.

After doing his cruciate till about 2005/06 he was one of the most overrated players around. Not that this really has anything to do with this conversation, I just wanted to say. That's all.

I dislike Juventus, but I'm going to respectfully disagree.

So f***.

Best human to have ever lived.

I think you've confused my comment.  Too tired to explain but we're in the same boat lad.

Sammy lovers.

He was never the same player after that knee injury, he never consistently hit the heights that he did prior to that game against Udinese. His best ever season was 97/98. He was amazing then. Never on the level of Baggio, but not many have been.

Was class around the time he scored that overhead kick away to Milan - that was around 2005 wasn't it?

He was never the same player after that knee injury, he never consistently hit the heights that he did prior to that game against Udinese. His best ever season was 97/98. He was amazing then. Never on the level of Baggio, but not many have been.

Was class around the time he scored that overhead kick away to Milan - that was around 2005 wasn't it?

He's still been one of the best players in Serie A consistently, every year. He'd have been something else if it wasn't for that injury.

I remember that goal, but honestly couldn't tell you the year.

He's still been one of the best players in Serie A consistently, every year. He'd have been something else if it wasn't for that injury.

I remember that goal, but honestly couldn't tell you the year.

Think he has been after the years I mentioned, often showed flashes of brilliance, but it took him ages to get back to anywhere near his best on a consistent basis.

Also he's never done it in a big tournament.

Personally I've always preferred Totti. (Who is underrated as fuck on these shores)

Guest Heneage

Aye, Del Piero's got f*** all on this lad. :D

Crazy talk.

I'd really like to see us adopt an approach like Everton with the youth being given a chance.