Sammy Ameobi released

James

I'm not prone to exaggeration, but Sammeobi is the best player to ever pull on the Black and White.

I think you've been harsh on him here.

All black and white teams remember.

Aye, Del Piero's got f*** all on this lad. :D

After doing his cruciate till about 2005/06 he was one of the most overrated players around. Not that this really has anything to do with this conversation, I just wanted to say. That's all.

Crazy talk.

I'd really like to see us adopt an approach like Everton with the youth being given a chance.

You're a Juve fan though. ;)

He is just such a classic player. Some times he dribbles past players for fun and rifles in a brilliant goal and other times he side foots a shot with his wrong foot in a rather hillarious fashion way wide of the goal. Postively Ameobian you might say.

Guest Heneage

I'm not prone to exaggeration, but Sammeobi is the best player to ever pull on the Black and White.

After doing his cruciate till about 2005/06 he was one of the most overrated players around. Not that this really has anything to do with this conversation, I just wanted to say. That's all.

Crazy talk.

I'd really like to see us adopt an approach like Everton with the youth being given a chance.

I've also shook his hand, he was wonderful.  :aww:

The fact he's even able to score goals now is amazing.

Crazy talk.

I've also shook his hand, he was wonderful.  :aww:

The fact he's even able to score goals now is amazing.

Did you break his arm and leg?

"He was terrific tonight and it was a fabulous goal. He's a different player to his brother - his feet are electric at times."

:lol:

He's electric, he does things I never expected

and he needs more time

He's got a brother,

they look a bit like one another

but they don't play like each other

Cos he's sublime.

"He was terrific tonight and it was a fabulous goal. He's a different player to his brother - his feet are electric at times."

:lol:

He's electric, he does things I never expected

and he needs more time

He's got a brother,

they look quite like one another

but they don't play like each other

Cos he's sublime.

bit pedantic but that flows better :p

Guest palnese

RKO: Search "Sammy Ameobi Scunthorpe" on the regular video site.

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Thanks for all the lovely comments...a night I won't forget! Peace, happiness & love x

:smitten:

I just finished watching the game, stupid extra time screwed up my PVRing of the game. Anyway didn't know the result when I evetually got to watch the extra time, thought the moment he picked up the ball that there was only thing that would happen and that was a goal, never doubted it in my mind, don't know why. But him and Vuckic tonight showed they are both ready for more game time.

At the moment, the blanket emotion regarding the lad is sheer confusion. Ameobi scored that goal tonight? I love Shola and i think he's an excellent finisher, but my mind's refusing to believe this shit. They look completely different players altogether tbh. If Sammy's picked up his big bro's finishing boots, with an additional ability to beat players and that... we could actually have a fair player on our hands...

Hugely promising. Excellent goal and performance tonight. Raw as fuck obviously but he'll learn. I would keep him at the club for another 12 months then get him out to the Championship.

At the moment, the blanket emotion regarding the lad is sheer confusion. Ameobi scored that goal tonight? I love Shola and i think he's an excellent finisher, but my mind's refusing to believe this s***. They look completely different players altogether tbh. If Sammy's picked up his big bro's finishing boots, with an additional ability to beat players and that... we could actually have a fair player on our hands...

Hugely promising. Excellent goal and performance tonight. Raw as f*** obviously but he'll learn. I would keep him at the club for another 12 months then get him out to the Championship.

Shola's finishing is not excellent. It's erratic.

Disagree, but then i've been banging this drum for ages. Give Shola a couple of seconds in the box and 8 times out of 10 he'll bury it. People will disagree cos it's Shola, obviously, but the lad knows where the net is.