Sammy Ameobi released

James

What a football style fairy tale if Sammy turns out to be fucking awesome. Have to say he's come on from that game against Chelsea not so long ago and looked nothing but promising ever since. Far more than Ranger, dare I say.

What a football style fairy tale if Sammy turns out to be f***ing awesome. Have to say he's come on from that game against Chelsea not so long ago and looked nothing but promising ever since. Far more than Ranger, dare I say.

Difference is Sammy doesn't think he's made it.

What is his actual position btw? :lol:

Left wing?

It seems like a LW/LF position.

It looked like we were playing:

Krul

Simmo  Tayl  Colo  R.Taylor

Cabaye  Marve

Vuckic

Loven        Best       Ameobi

Guest bimpy474

What is his actual position btw? :lol:

Left wing?

It seems like a LW/LF position.

It looked like we were playing:

Krul

Simmo  Tayl  Colo  R.Taylor

Cabaye  Marve

Vuckic

Loven        Best       Ameobi

Thats exactly what we changed to at half time, decent manager decision tbf to Pardew, hope we stick with it, 4-5-1 when defending, then 4-3-3 when attacking, i like this.

:thup: he needs to do something about that surname mind, still makes my heart sink a little seeing it in a line up :lol:

I look forward to the day when we see two Ameobis in the starting line up.......

which could be sunday tbh

:thup: he needs to do something about that surname mind, still makes my heart sink a little seeing it in a line up :lol:

I look forward to the day when we see two Ameobis in the starting line up.......

which could be sunday tbh

Shola's doubtful thank the lord.

So excited about this kid like. Imagine the noise when he scores the 90th minute winner against Fulham on Sunday.

90th minute bicycle kick against the mackems later in the season tbh...doing the standard family heart-patting jog away in celebration...

Number 5's arm is about 3 times the size of Sammy's leg. I am sure his leg goes so skinny at one point it practically vanishes.

Btw, who the fuck is that number 5? Looks like a fat kid who won a prize to get a few minutes on the pitch, the anti Ferguson.

Number 5's arm is about 3 times the size of Sammy's leg. I am sure his leg goes so skinny at one point it practically vanishes.

Btw, who the f*** is that number 5? Looks like a fat kid who won a prize to get a few minutes on the pitch, the anti Ferguson.

George Elokobi i think.