Sammy Ameobi released

James

Couldn't believe it when he went off (well I could really), tried a bit too hard at times but at least he was trying and nearly got us through a couple of times.

Aye, his disgrace of a brother should have went off. Sammy was one of the few who was doing okay and trying to make things happen.

Been quite impressed with him last couple of games. Seems to have good ball skills and occasionally just ghosts past players. Needs to put on some chunk.

Last thing he needs imo. Needs games but his height, build and unpredictable style make him what he is. Bulk him up and those comparing him to Shola will be closer to the truth.

Been quite impressed with him last couple of games. Seems to have good ball skills and occasionally just ghosts past players. Needs to put on some chunk.

Last thing he needs imo. Needs games but his height, build and unpredictable style make him what he is. Bulk him up and those comparing him to Shola will be closer to the truth.

Just a little bit then. Ickle bit. :lol:

Just a little bit then. Ickle bit. :lol:

He does looks like he has never eaten a whole meal in his life :lol: but I think that helps him. He doesn't often look weak, for a wide player at least.

Guest bimpy474

Stepped up well, never bought into the mega-criticism he gets at times. Looks tricky and quite useful.

The surname.

daft

Well it's certainly true he gets stick just for being Shola's little brother.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I might be wrong but he has one of the best touches of football I ever seen . Doesn't need too much pace to beat his man . Needs to work on his end product and learn how to win a foul