Sammy Ameobi released

James

Demba Ba is a shit Cockney version of me, he hasn't got the blistering pace or hyowge intellect I have. Me and sammi will bully the cunt.

:lol:

RichardKingson

Blackpool and Ghana. I am the best keeper in Africa, but not in Blackpool. I am not friends with David Sullivan. Opinions may not be of Richard Kingson.

Sholameobi Shola Ameobi

Actually chinned pardew when he asked me to play in midfield today, does he know who I am?

Sholameobi Shola Ameobi

Are stoke the ones we usually play? The mackems? I'm dead confused, who are the blues again? Does ibrahimovic run them?

Sholameobi Shola Ameobi

Sammy's just txt me, him and Nile have fallen out in The Gate, wants me to talk to him. Fuck that, the kid is a fucking head case.

Sholameobi Shola Ameobi

'Gangster first, Footballer second', that's his actual crack.

Sholameobi Shola Ameobi

He's a bully to be honest, always taking the piss in training because I can't do keepy-ups.

:lol: I'm in bits reading this like

Guest nufcshirts

Gateshead 1 #nufc 2 on the stroke of half time. Ameobi's run and low cross is prodded into his own net by James Curtis, the Heed defender

:smitten: Sammy  :clap:

Guest nufcshirts

Can't wait for another Ameobi making the Mackems cry for the next ten years.

:snod:  :celb: Partnership with the Ameobi bros. this season v.s the mackems. 

Can't wait for another Ameobi making the Mackems cry for the next ten years.

:snod:  :celb: Partnership with the Ameobi bros. this season v.s the mackems. 

The groan around the ground at their place as they announce not one but two Ameobi's in the starting 11 would be worth it alone.

At least this one can run.

Shola could in the early days. Hopefully this particular gene doesn't develop in Sammy's case.

The Lackus Sprintus gene is known to skip a generation, so Sammy should be fine.

Guest Craig-NUFC

At least this one can run.

Shola could in the early days. Hopefully this particular gene doesn't develop in Sammy's case.

The Lackus Sprintus gene is known to skip a generation, so Sammy should be fine.

Surely that would mean Tomi missed it and Sammy has it?