Sammy Ameobi released

James

I have been impressed with Sammy but at risk of being shot with s***, I think I have been more impressed with Shane Ferguson when he has got the odd chance.

:frantic:

Same tbh. Think Sammi has great potential though just he's too raw at the moment.

I have been impressed with Sammy but at risk of being shot with s***, I think I have been more impressed with Shane Ferguson when he has got the odd chance.

Same tbh. Think Sammi has great potential though just he's too raw at the moment.

Yep. Ferguson's the much more rounded player at the moment.

My brother and wife have just bought a hamster and called it Sammy Hameobi. :lol:

What's your brother doing buying a hamster with your wife?

She's going to jam a drainpipe up his arse and let Hameobi run up Richard Gere style?

My brother and wife have just bought a hamster and called it Sammy Hameobi. :lol:

:lol:

She calls his cock Big Shols aswell.

Is that because he's rubbish in the box  ;D

:lol:

She calls his cock Big Shols aswell.

Is that because he's rubbish in the box  ;D

Always strays offside.

I have been impressed with Sammy but at risk of being shot with shit, I think I have been more impressed with Shane Ferguson when he has got the odd chance.

Totally agree with this. Cant understand why he is not making the bench given what he's already done to date. I know Pardew has talked more about him in terms of defence of late, but his wing play when called upon has been very good.