Newcastle United 3 - 3 West Brom - 22/05/11 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Updated the little kit images on the forum, now that we've officially moved onto the new Puma kit.

If they don't show up automatically you can get them by clearing your cache/forcing a reload (CTRL F5 on Windows, CMD R on Mac and F5 on Linux).

Enjoy :thup:

What little kit images?

On the homepage of the forum, all the way down the left-hand side: www.newcastle-online.org

Cheers. Maybe we should have an away shirt in the chat section?

There's no kits when you get into a sub-section of the forum, just the PL balls.

Updated the little kit images on the forum, now that we've officially moved onto the new Puma kit.

If they don't show up automatically you can get them by clearing your cache/forcing a reload (CTRL F5 on Windows, CMD R on Mac and F5 on Linux).

Enjoy :thup:

What little kit images?

On the homepage of the forum, all the way down the left-hand side: www.newcastle-online.org

Cheers. Maybe we should have an away shirt in the chat section?

No.

Telt :lol:

Complete lack of rivers.

Bar one that's 10 minutes behind. Someone share some water with me, man!

Read the OP. Particularly the big fuck off writing that's there every game.

PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISCUSS, REQUEST OR PROVIDE LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

See www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0 for more information.

legal stream: espn360.com unsure if you lot can get it.  

PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISCUSS, REQUEST OR PROVIDE LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

See www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0 for more information.

I think you need to make the font bigger for some people Dave

Howay Dave man, we all know N-O has a secret section for mods where you all share links, publish fixtures, and talk about us regulars.  :fishing:

I think you need to look up the definition of legal, PENKAAA.

I think you might be mentally retarded