Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

I think him and colback make a for a really good pairing tbh... moussa in front of them gives us some forward drive.

Mehdi is always lookign for a positive pass, nothing gerrardesque (which I like) but always moving forward.

I quite like the team set up at the moment, imagine if we had a cesc type midfielder we'd be a carbon copy of chelsea... cough *** cough***

Another steady, strong, controlled performance. Aside from that hospital ball he played to Coloccini in the first half he didn't do anything wrong.

Wasn't even that bad. Anichebe was nowhere near getting it and should've been booked for ploughing through Coloccini.

Another steady, strong, controlled performance. Aside from that hospital ball he played to Coloccini in the first half he didn't do anything wrong.

Wasn't even that bad. Anichebe was nowhere near getting it and should've been booked for ploughing through Coloccini.

He undercooked it a touch like, but agree re: Anichebe being lucky to escape a card for the challenge on Colo.

Guest Howaythetoon

He was quite wasteful in good areas in an attacking sense today, but what I liked about him is his constant demand for the ball, even when marked. That's the sign of a confident player and indeed a good player. Defensively he was superb.

Colback was alright second half tbf.  Standard 6/10.

I don't think he'll ever get a higher mark than that to be honest.

I found it hard to rate Colback, he was generally anonymous but then he would make some good interventions at times.

He's such a boring player. Because he doesn't do anything in particular he doesn't do anything wrong. Crowd loves a run and tackle though so he'll generally be well received.