Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

Surely has to be ahead of Guthrie/Gosling now? At least before one of them. Going from the comments about him against Forest. Him and Vuckic should be ahead of both.

eh? One game into his professional career and he's overtaken an England u-21 player (who we have invested a considerable amount of time in already) and a squad player who helped us gain promotion. By putting Abeid immediately above Guthrie, what does that say to the rest of the 'squad players' about the chances of them getting run outs?

Funnily enough, we actually look like having a reasonably decent squad (despite the summer transfer protestations)

Surely has to be ahead of Guthrie/Gosling now? At least before one of them. Going from the comments about him against Forest. Him and Vuckic should be ahead of both.

eh? One game into his professional career and he's overtaken an England u-21 player (who we have invested a considerable amount of time in already) and a squad player who helped us gain promotion. By putting Abeid immediately above Guthrie, what does that say to the rest of the 'squad players' about the chances of them getting run outs?

Funnily enough, we actually look like having a reasonably decent squad (despite the summer transfer protestations)

We're still fairly short everywhere but midfield like.

Best players should play/be on the bench no matter the history, wasn't sure about Guthrie mind, but surely ahead of Gosling one would think. Well we do have decent competition anyways :)

Guest icemanblue

Do either of them have foreign names? No. They're not good enough.

Guest magpie99

Next season, after we have sold Cabaye, Tiote and Marveaux for 50 million quid, Abneid, Gosling and Sammy Ameobi will permanently replace them in midfield

Next season, after we have sold Cabaye, Tiote and Marveaux for 50 million quid, Abneid, Gosling and Sammy Ameobi will permanently replace them in midfield

If we sell them fir 50M, I think we should replicate the model n find new  Cabaye (5M), Tiote (3M) n Marveaux (free). N we can raid ligue 1, la liga n bundesliga alternatively

Guest Craig-NUFC

Mehdi Abeid:

no my ex girlfriend dont stop to text me so i say my friend to put relationshhip with me for that my girlfriend let me and now she let me i can be alone you understand now ?

:troll:

Problem ex-girlfriend?