Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

Some quality football from him last night, good range of passing it seems.

Yup really hope he'll get to step up when Tiote disappears for a few weeks. Be great to see Vukic back in the next week or so too.

Really love the fact that the ressies are a proper team of kids coming through where as in the past it sometimes felt like a bit of an afterthought, often peppered with fringe players trying to stay vaguely match fit.

After his performance at Forest, I'd be more than happy with him coming in to replace Tiote whilst he's away. Looks very composed on the ball and can pick out a decent pass although he likes to keep it nice and simple most of the time which is effective as he appears to be a very tidy footballer. Wasn't afraid to get stuck in either which was something I didn't expect to see from him, bonus.

Guest johnson293

Explain SEMTEX...

It won't be good for NUFC to have one more international player in the team ??

I'd guess its to do with the African Cup of Nations - Abeid will potentially now be another player missing later in the season (along with Ba).

Guest hatem garrincha

Opted for Algeria according to .com

What a nice choice !

Hum...I'm not sure...

Of course it is !

All he'll encounter is desorganisation and anarchy...

I don't really know him, but when I think about Boudebouz, this f..... talent who got  all the qualities to make a great international career with France...it really bother me !

Explain SEMTEX...

It won't be good for NUFC to have one more international player in the team ??

I'd guess its to do with the African Cup of Nations - Abeid will potentially now be another player missing later in the season (along with Ba).

They probably wont be at this one...but in the future.

Guest mimifrench

What a nice choice !

Hum...I'm not sure...

Of course it is !

All he'll encounter is desorganisation and anarchy...I don't really know him, but when I think about Boudebouz, this f..... talent who got  all the qualities to make a great international career with France...it really bother me !

How dare you saying such a things !

I know Abeid loves Algeria because there are his roots... Boubebouz too loves Algeria.

Enough with all these players who play with France just for increasing their wages, winning trophees or only for fame...

One thing is sure, they'll play with heart with Algeria and not with their purse.

Guest hatem garrincha

What a nice choice !

Hum...I'm not sure...

Of course it is !

All he'll encounter is desorganisation and anarchy...I don't really know him, but when I think about Boudebouz, this f..... talent who got  all the qualities to make a great international career with France...it really bother me !

I know Abeid loves Algeria because there are his roots... Boubebouz too loves Algeria.

Enough with all these players who play with France just for increasing their wages, winning trophees or only for fame...

One thing is sure, they'll play with heart with Algeria and not with their purse.

I'm saying the thruth, event if it hurts.

Ben Arfa refused to play for Tunisia when Lemerre approached him before 2006 World Cup and he was right. It doesn't empeach him to love his country's origine and his roots. He has family there and he frequently travels there.

He loves France too and it's not question of wages or trophees.

Guest mimifrench

What a nice choice !

Hum...I'm not sure...

Of course it is !

Ben Arfa refused to play for Tunisia when Lemerre approached him before 2006 World Cup and he was right. It doesn't empeach him to love his country's origine and his roots. He has family there and he frequently travels there.

Ben arfa is just an idiot (and i'm sure that maybe one day he'll regret it, if it's not already the case)...

I can tell you that a lot of French players would have prefer to play for Algeria if there would have been a great team in Algeria... (sorry it's difficult to say it in English, i can't, not enough vocabulary in my bag).

Trust me when France wins, they're all French but when France loses, they're all French with some origins. They're just French "on papers".

By the way you know what Boubebouz said when they asked him why he chose Algeria ?? He said the Algerian hymn touches his heart, not the French one. I think all is said in this sentence... 

What a nice choice !

Hum...I'm not sure...

Of course it is !

Ben arfa is just an idiot (and i'm sure that maybe one day he'll regret it, if it's not already the case)...

I can tell you that a lot of French players would have prefer to play for Algeria if there would have been a great team in Algeria... (sorry it's difficult to say it in English, i can't, not enough vocabulary in my bag).

Trust me when France wins, they're all French but when France loses, they're all French with some origins. They're just French "on papers".

By the way you know what Boubebouz said when they asked him why he chose Algeria ?? He said the Algerian hymn touches his heart, not the French one. I think all is said in this sentence... 

Have you saw a film called A Prophet before?