Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

[Nixon] and [Kaizero] are now friends with Mehdi Abeid.

:lol:

Close family friend is Mehdi. How dare you.

Those photos on your Facebooking meeting players before the Chelsea game, got all excited as I thought it was the same time I did. 1 year out :(

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This means Obi will make the first team even worse on FM to compensate for all these high PAs.

Well I never. :huff:

Guest Heneage

Those photos on your Facebooking meeting players before the Chelsea game, got all excited as I thought it was the same time I did. 1 year out :(

Aye that was when I was stewarding I got a foul mouthed tirade from the bald midget on the tunnel as you're not allowed, but I came away with Mourinho/Essien autographs.  :snod:

Same. :huff: We go way back 'till like five minutes ago. I congratulated him on coming to us, he said thank you very much. Now he's my best friend.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qSqWOh02bAw/TQVRMhcSlQI/AAAAAAAAADI/n9bHvsEa5XY/s1600/HappyForeverAloneGuy.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seems a nice lad. More than happy to give you a few words...then again so was Ranger back in the day. :(

Young lads don't know better really. Probably excited at the moment, and suddenly getting all this attention from internet stalkers!