Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

So wait a sec, it's already got to the stage where Pardew is actually going to meet the lad, and we already have one in the bag?

I fucking love this is the kind of wham bam thank you mam transfer policy! :smitten:

An early move is exactly what we need to show intention, attract other players and get the stragglers to sign their contracts. Would be fantastic if we could tie this up early in the window.

I've decided I'm not going to be cynical about this transfer window, I'm just going to enjoy the ride of crazy links and raised expectations.

Would be two very, very good signings.

Gervinho has publicly said that he will only join a Champions League side, and it's been reported for months that Gameiro would prefer a move to Spain. Can only hope that Pards et al can convince them otherwise.

So wait a sec, it's already got to the stage where Pardew is actually going to meet the lad, and we already have one in the bag?

I f***ing love this is the kind of wham bam thank you mam transfer policy! :smitten:

Don't get to excited it's from the no quote Journal. The Chronicle will have a story this afternoon denying Pardew has even heard of the bloke.

An early move is exactly what we need to show intention, attract other players and get the stragglers to sign their contracts. Would be fantastic if we could tie this up early in the window.

I've decided I'm not going to be cynical about this transfer window, I'm just going to enjoy the ride of crazy links and raised expectations.

I reckon you'll have given that up before the end of June.

Sums it up perfectly for me too  :lol:

I just want to stay positive, 1sept i might hang myself, but i want to enjoy the summer  :coolsmiley:

I don't know much about either, but going off the reaction of the know-it-all boys, this is good news.

It's just a brilliant sign that we're acting quickly and cleverly to secure the best deal.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Best transfer moves we've made since that bid for Modric. What an exciting side we'll put out if we get those two.

Aye, and we know how that ended.

Thought Modric's wife wanted to live in London? Unless Wise started to tell her how class London was.

Not getting excited until they are actually holding up the shirt. The horses mouth (Pardew) was saying we were close to signing a couple of players at the start of January. This news isn't even that far down the line

[/chip pisser].

Best transfer moves we've made since that bid for Modric. What an exciting side we'll put out if we get those two.

Thought Modric's wife wanted to live in London? Unless Wise started to tell her how class London was.

The story I've heard is that we had the deal more or less done but since the club was being ran from London we dragged him and his agent down their to finalise the transfer. The club left him at Grosvenor House hotel overnight so his agent chanced his arm by contacting some clubs in London and he fucked off to talk to Spurs.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The story I've heard is that we had the deal more or less done but since the club was being ran from London we dragged him and his agent down their to finalise the transfer. The club left him at Grosvenor House hotel overnight so his agent chanced his arm by contacting some clubs in London and he fucked off to talk to Spurs.

Haha the story I heard was he was shown around the training ground, shown around the Stadium and he loved it, but his Wife didn't like Newcastle (the city) and wanted to live in Newcastle. Suppose it doesn't matter now as that was years ago. Still a cracking player though, too good for us or Tottenham really.

Guest Stephen927

Only time Modric has struggled in this league was when that idiot Ramos played him as a defensive midfielder. Real touch of class about him.

Kevin Gameiro and Gervinho targets for Tottenham double swoop

Tottenham are closing in on a double swoop for Lorient striker Kevin Gameiro, and Lille winger Gervinho.

Gameiro, who scored 19 times in Ligue 1 last season, is a target for both Spurs and Arsenal, but its Harry Redknapp who is preparing the first move for the 24-year-old ace.

Ivory Coast international Gervinho has also been interesting both north London rivals, and it seems Spurs again are set to act early in a bid to steal a march on the Gunners.

To fund the moves, David Bentley could be shipped off to Fulham, Wolves will sign Jaime O’Hara on a permanent deal after securing promotion, and Newcastle are interested in Irish misfit Robbie Keane.

The manager does, though, want to keep Carlo Cudicini and Jonathan Woodgate, whose current contracts are set to expire.

He will offer Cudicini one more year and Woodgate, who has chronic injury problems, a pay as you play deal.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/864306-kevin-gameiro-and-gervinho-targets-for-tottenham-double-swoop#ixzz1NM8283Xo

Anyone got a little worry at the back of their heads that this is just a bluff to show Enrique/Barton/Nolan we're serious so they sign contracts and also to help ST sales?

I mean, if we get him for 10M Euro then great, bargain, but being seen to be chasing these kind of players could just be us making a display of 'ambition.'

Apologies if overly cynical.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, Robbie Keane would be the poster child of the kind of player the club is trying to move away from (... we'll forget about Sol Campbell and Kuqi).

Haha the story I heard was he was shown around the training ground, shown around the Stadium and he loved it, but his Wife didn't like Newcastle (the city) and wanted to live in Newcastle. Suppose it doesn't matter now as that was years ago. Still a cracking player though, too good for us or Tottenham really.

I heard that exact story from a journalist about Pablo Aimar. Him and his wife had a stand up argument in front of Ashley and Wise because she didn't want to move to Newcastle :lol:

Kevin Gameiro and Gervinho targets for Tottenham double swoop

Tottenham are closing in on a double swoop for Lorient striker Kevin Gameiro, and Lille winger Gervinho.

Gameiro, who scored 19 times in Ligue 1 last season, is a target for both Spurs and Arsenal, but its Harry Redknapp who is preparing the first move for the 24-year-old ace.

Ivory Coast international Gervinho has also been interesting both north London rivals, and it seems Spurs again are set to act early in a bid to steal a march on the Gunners.

To fund the moves, David Bentley could be shipped off to Fulham, Wolves will sign Jaime O’Hara on a permanent deal after securing promotion, and Newcastle are interested in Irish misfit Robbie Keane.

The manager does, though, want to keep Carlo Cudicini and Jonathan Woodgate, whose current contracts are set to expire.

He will offer Cudicini one more year and Woodgate, who has chronic injury problems, a pay as you play deal.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/864306-kevin-gameiro-and-gervinho-targets-for-tottenham-double-swoop#ixzz1NM8283Xo

Fucks sake  :lol:

Highly doubt either of these players will be willing to join clubs without European football.

Sad to see people getting so excited after 'articles' from the Journal and RMC Sport ...