Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Guest kingdawson

I think all french ladies should have an opinion, especially the hot ones, got a pic?

If i was a man would you ask me this question ?? I don't think so...

I really regret telling you that i was a woman, mainly because we cannot have interesting football debate.

The guy makes judgements on which man on here has the best physique based on 1 pic so he is rather weird tbf.

Guest mimifrench

I think all french ladies should have an opinion, especially the hot ones, got a pic?

I really regret telling you that i was a woman, mainly because we cannot have interesting football debate.

I actually made a thread made out of who is the hottest men in the forum and also asked them to send me photos of them self to me so that i could put them out in the thread.

your point is not valid.

Also im just taking the p*ss

Ah ok, but i will never post one of my photo on internet or in a forum. You'll understand surely why lol

I actually made a thread made out of who is the hottest men in the forum and also asked them to send me photos of them self to me so that i could put them out in the thread.

your point is not valid.

Ah ok, but i will never post one of my photo on internet or in a forum. You'll understand surely why lol

You're that pretty?

your point is not valid.

Perfectly understandable. Check out some of the freaks you're talking to.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,18555.0.html

:bluestar:

Anyway.... Back to Kev Gameiro..... :frantic:

Guest mimifrench

MIMI'S PICTURE...

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/1984/teeth.jpg

Ha, ha, ha .... Thank you, i'm going to have nightmares during a long time now.

Guest WisconsinMagpie

Ben arfa was NOT "shown the door at Lyon" like you said... ans he did NOT miss session trainings (deliberately).... I thought you knew a little more about his situation (which was very complicated).

But, it is right that when he joined Newcastle, he wasn't in the same position as Gameiro or Gervinho. Those players have done a very good seeason in ligue 1.

If i can tell you my opinion about these transferts you are all talking about : i hope you are not seriously convinced that your club is going to sign the 2 players or even one of them !

They both want to play the champion's league !!! Explain me why a player like Gervinho would leave Lille, which is the France Champions and will play the CL, to join Newcastle the 12th in the premier league ?? He wants to leave Lille, but certainly not for a club that won't play Europe next season. 

In the case of Gameiro, this last wants play the CL too, and he is waiting to see if Paris is going to qualify... If not, he is likeky to go to Spain.

And from my point of view, Gameiro isn't a player for the premier league, i think he "misses something" (too small, ...).

Of course i may be wrong but i think your hope is too high considering the reality...

Mimi makes good points. But it's not just up to the player, right? I mean, everyone wants to play in the CL; a CL club has to want the player. And in Gameiro's case, there's not much evidence yet that a CL club is interested - the only reported bid with a number attached is Newcastle's. Valencia still seems to be the main suitor in Spain, and it appears Valencia can't match €10 million. So Lorient is left, as RMC reported, to balance profit with the wishes of the player. Gameiro is a clear talent - basing that on having seen him in matches, not just a couple of YouTube highlight reels - but he's not a sure thing. As Mimi points out, he's small, and he might not stand up to the pace and physicality of the PL or Spain. So it seems like Newcastle has a shot at him; in fact, he seems like exactly the sort of player Newcastle should be targeting.

Gervinho, different story - more proven and clearer interest from bigger clubs. But as my co-blogger Tom has (I think smartly) pointed out, not even Gervinho is a sure thing outside France, and a player like N'Zogbia would be a safer bet at a lower price.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Caulkin says there's nothing in the Gameiro deal we were told he wants to play in spain.

Guest kingdawson

The guy makes judgements on which man on here has the best physique based on 1 pic so he is rather weird tbf.

You are just mad because you have the same headsize as Wayne Routledge

Does Routledge have a small head or big head?

Anyway run along and wank over Ronaldo's pic you freak.

your point is not valid.

you're either Clémence Poésy or Melanie Laurent?!

Remember Ben Arfa was at Newcastle Airport and Hughton was still denying everything. :lol:

He wasn't denying it, he was just saying that it was 'still very much speculation' and that 'he's someone, we're not aware of'. :lol:

Guest Stephen927

:lol: :lol:

Remember Ben Arfa was at Newcastle Airport and Hughton was still denying everything. :lol:

He wasn't denying it, he was just saying that it was 'still very much speculation' and that 'he's someone, we're not aware of'. :lol:

I remember about an hour after the Ben Arfa airport photo, SSN reading a club statement saying they knew nowt about him being here.

So homosexuals are freaks now? :no:

So homosexuals are freaks now? :no:

Aye.

You are just mad because you have the same headsizeshape as Wayne Routledge

Brilliant. :lol: