Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Guest sicko2ndbest

Big/little combo

I take your point though. It could see Cisse playing a deeper role ala Ba 2nd half of the season

Guest sicko2ndbest

Big/little combo

I take your point though. It could see Cisse playing a deeper role ala Ba 2nd half of the season

Who would be the big one?

Cisse just

Big/little combo

Cisse just

:spit:

You'd call that a big man/little man combination..? Better keep Ba if that's what you're after :lol:

Big/little combo

You want Cisse to play wide left? Cisse? please tell me your joking  :lol:

Cisse and Gamiero wouldnt compliment each other as they are very similar..... both are finishers, both are quick and slight both are CF's both have no place outwide.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Big/little combo

Cisse just

:spit:

You'd call that a big man/little man combination..? Better keep Ba if that's what you're after :lol:

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Big/little combo

Cisse and Gamiero wouldnt compliment each other as they are very similar..... both are finishers, both are quick and slight both are CF's both have no place outwide.

Never said that. More the fact that it may be in APs thinking...

I'm not really sure where Gameiro would fit in. If we go for a 4-4-2 (a system which I hope to see less of next season), then can see Gameiro thriving, with another striker alongside him but I would rather see us to use the 4-3-3 more regularly next season and Cissé being deployed as the main striker of the front three is a no brainer for me.

Big/little combo

Yeah, he may be thinking about using Krul on the left as well.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Big/little combo

Or you as a comedian. Equally ludicrous

Big/little combo

Yeah! Or me as a comedian! Lol!

Big/little combo

Yeah! Or me as a comedian! Lol!

:lol:

Guest magpie99

I vote definitely not. I would be unsure of his commitment after what happened last summer. Furthermore, he wouldnt fit into the system we play and there are better options out there in Adam Johnson or Junior Hoillett who would fit the 433 or 4231 systems better.

Guest magpie99

Giroud for me like.

I highly doubt Ashley would spend a huge amount of money on another striker unless Cisse or Ba is sold. Giroud, Gameiro, De Jong etc will not be brought in. Too expensive plus we have other areas of thew team that need strengthening as a priority, like the defence.

I vote definitely not. I would be unsure of his commitment after what happened last summer. Furthermore, he wouldnt fit into the system we play and there are better options out there in Adam Johnson or Junior Hoillett who would fit the 433 or 4231 systems better.

I would take him....if the price is right. wel need a good striker more....we will still play with 2 strikers in some matches next season.

ba-cisse-gameiro would be quality....not too much. shola and best as cover. think sammy would benefit from a year or half a year out on loan.

• 9 months later...