Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

From what I've heard from a friend in France, it's becoming clear that no Spanish club is willing to meet Lorient's valuation of Gameiro. The player now apparently wants to join PSG - who are expected to bid for him in the next few days.

I've got a friend in England, apparently Rooney's found a belter chippy in North Shields and has his heart set on a move to Newcastle. Keep it under your hat.

Has Kristians been refurbed yet?

From what I've heard from a friend in France, it's becoming clear that no Spanish club is willing to meet Lorient's valuation of Gameiro. The player now apparently wants to join PSG - who are expected to bid for him in the next few days.

Is your friend a newspaper? All of that is in the papers...

No, but he can tell me what is happening in the French media.

Papers reporting today, that PSG will have 50 million euros to spend this summer. Au revoir, Gameiro.

Guest WisconsinMagpie

Here's a story from the original source, RMC, they're reliable. Says PSG is preparing to bid on Gameiro, so yeah, it's probably au revoir - with their money the only question was whether they'd be interested. But it's good to see Newcastle mentioned up top as having been among the first to grab a top Ligue 1 player.

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/165393/le-mercato-des-gros-bras-s-annonce-agite/

Looks like Klose will be going to Lazio, not Valencia. Expect Valencia to move for Gameiro ...

Didnt you say that Valencia couldnt afford him yesterday?

Find where I said that. Good luck.

My friend in Slovakia tells me that Colocho talks a load of old s****.

Wow. A genuine ITK for once! ;)

Got me sussed. Btw, how is posting what a friend of mine is telling me the French papers are reporting pretending to be ITK?

Looks like Klose will be going to Lazio, not Valencia. Expect Valencia to move for Gameiro ...

That isn't saying Valencia can't afford him, just that Valencia don't want to pay the price.