Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Guest Antec

My mates just picked him up at the airport. Apparently a fee of £7million has been agreed.

For a taxi ride? Where was he going, the moon?

My mates just picked him up at the airport. Apparently a fee of £7million has been agreed.

For a taxi ride? Where was he going, the moon?

World stadium tour round trip.. price of fuel these days

Guest magpie99

See how long it takes before this reaches twitter. Anyone got any guesses?

The trouble with that kind of post is, at the back of your mind, there's always a 1 in 100 chance that it might be true.

Guest magpie99

The trouble with that kind of post is, at the back of your mind, there's always a 1 in 100 chance that it might be true.

or to be more precise, a 99 chance in 100 it wont be

With a £4.5m offer accepted for Lille midfielder Yohan Cabaye, a £10m offer accepted for Gameiro – who scored for France against Ukraine last night – and £12m needed for N’Zogbia, Newcastle will have spent virtually all of the £35m received for Andy Carroll if they land all three of them when wages are included.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/06/07/magpies-quoted-12m-for-charles-n-zogbia-61634-28832238/2/

Newcastle will have spent virtually all of the £35m received for Andy Carroll if they land all three of them when wages are included.

And I'll be fucking delighted with the outcome. Tremendous value for money if we can get those 3 in for the cost of 1 Andy Carroll. Though personally I'd prefer Gervinho to N'Zogbia.

Maybe good news for PSG despite the agreement of Lorient striker, Valencia will not achieve the transfer.

Indeed, the Spanish club could not match the 12 m € requested by leaders Britons. Lack of resources, they have set their sights on Klose, a player of 32 years would not be starting against a Bayern Munich history to attempt a new challenge.

A godsend for PSG? Stay tuned. In any case the series Gameiro seems far from finished. Maybe Thursday at the opening of the transfer window as expected ...

http://www.passion1970.fr/home.php?include=suite2&newsid=6654

Diego Forlan at PSG? That is a rumor that would have exploded with laughter all our readers a few weeks ago. But here, meanwhile, a new majority landed in the capital and financial resources are incomparable to those provided by Colony Capital. So, it is a real commotion in the world of combat officers, determined to benefit from this new source of money. Diego Forlan is aware of that in any case no change in the situation of Paris Saint-Germain .

We had reported that the Uruguayan striker would be proposed to the leaders in Paris in the days to come. According to El Mundo Deportivo , Daniel Bolotnicoff, the representative of Forlan would be present in Paris to meet them. Looking for an attacker, PSG has set his sights on Gameiro, but the extreme complexity of the case should be forced to look elsewhere. And when a striker of the caliber of Forlan is proposed, it is hard not to think about it.

Because with the Qatari owner, PSG would be able to provide the player the same salary he earns on Atletico Madrid, namely € 4.5 million per year. According to El Mundo Deportivo , the club from the capital would also be willing to make an offer to the tune of € 8 million to Colchoneros, who hope to gain from the sale between € 10m and € 12m. A considerably higher price for a player of 32 years they really do not want.

For its part, the player would be ready to join Paris and her new challenge. The old Mancunian has so far not been contacted by big European clubs. He just refused the offer of Al Wasl, saying he wanted one last challenge in Europe. Casually, the PSG has its chances in this case, far from a priority right now.

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue1/transferts/psg-la-piste-forlan-se-precise_67903

Seemingly every single media outlet that is following this Gameiro story seem to suggest it's a hugely complex transfer..  why is this one more complex than any other?  ???

Seemingly every single media outlet that is following this Gameiro story seem to suggest it's a hugely complex transfer..  why is this one more complex than any other?  ???

Because it involves a decimal point.  Derek's fucked

Seemingly every single media outlet that is following this Gameiro story seem to suggest it's a hugely complex transfer..  why is this one more complex than any other?  ???

Wouldn't surprise me if it's something to do with us offering the full transfer amount up front and others not willing to match the offer we've made/pay up front.