Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Do you understand the difference between being unwilling and incapable?

:facepalm:

Errr so yesterday - No Spanish club willing to meet the Valuation.

Today - Expect Valencia to move for Gamerio.

Pendantism fail.

The comment I made yesterday was regarding what has been reported in the French press. I personally can see Valencia going for Gameiro. Comprende?

Pendantism fail.

The comment I made yesterday was regarding what has been reported in the French press. I personally can see Valencia going for Gameiro. Comprende?

Ah fair play.

So you know nout really then to be fair?

Pendantism fail.

Ah fair play.

No, I'm genuinely ITK.

As I said earlier, I have contacts at Valencia, Lorient, and pretty much every media outlet in France. I do have Kevin Gameiro's mobile number, but I'll be going out for a drink with him this evening - so I'll have a chat with him then. Will drop you a PM.

O0

Pendantism fail.

Ah fair play.

No, I'm genuinely ITK.

As I said earlier, I have contacts at Valencia, Lorient, and pretty much every media outlet in France. I do have Kevin Gameiro's mobile number, but I'll be going out for a drink with him this evening - so I'll have a chat with him then. Will drop you a PM.

O0

:thup:

Cool. Was just saying. When someone tells me to expect soemthing, id have thought they were getting their info from somewhere. No biggie.

Guest axel

If this doesn't work out we really should go for Sturridge. Younger and already proven in the prem. With all our money we should be able to pay around £10-£15m.

If this doesn't work out we really should go for Sturridge. Younger and already proven in the prem. With all our money we should be able to pay around £10-£15m.

Surely if Carroll was worth £35 million then Sturridge should be worth at least £30 million?

Would love that, but I doubt Ashley will pay £60k wages.

I'd be happy with that.

Would have made Sturridge our number one target this summer. Not sure he would come here like.

Some of the French press say he's paying Cabaye more than that.

Would have made Sturridge our number one target this summer. Not sure he would come here like.

Can't see it. Most say £50k. Let's stick with that.

Guest Roger Kint

I'd be happy with that.

Doubt Chelsea would, they need home grown players and with Drogba/Anelka getting old he will be a first teamer in the next few years. Unless he is desperate to leave why would they sell?

Sturridge was gettin 30 at citeh and now on 60 at Chelsea, when until the last half season hadn't done anything of note in his career. His agent is dynamite.

fee was minimal between chelsea and citeh right?  he was out of contract or whatever so presumably that's why they paid that much

or that it was just chelsea, and they don't have to care

Guest axel

Imo i think he would rather play all games for us than playing 10 minutes every game for Chelsea.

Sturridge was gettin 30 at citeh and now on 60 at Chelsea, when until the last half season hadn't done anything of note in his career. His agent is dynamite.

fee was minimal between chelsea and citeh right?  he was out of contract or whatever so presumably that's why they paid that much

or that it was just chelsea, and they don't have to care

He was out of contract, But still they got £3.5m for him upfront, plus I'm almost certain add ons to £7m.

Anyone know who is agent is btw?

Can't see it. Most say £50k. Let's stick with that.

The articles I read yesterday say he' signing a 5 year deal at 300,000 euros a month.

Sturridge will be desperate to move if he's not promised first team football. He's said that numerous occasions. All depends whether Chelsea go crazy on forwards this summer.

They are supposed to be in for Lukaku and Neymar.