Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wouldn't particularly say Spurs need Vucinic, from what I've seen of him he doesn't strike me as the number 9 Spurs need unless they're going to change it up this season.

Guest kingdawson

Wouldn't particularly say Spurs need Vucinic, from what I've seen of him he doesn't strike me as the number 9 Spurs need unless they're going to change it up this season.

I think we're getting 2 strikers in tbh. A player like Vucinic and a number 9.

Guest kingdawson

Using the money from the Modric sale to pay for them?

:fishing:

:troll:

Nope.

We already have 5m in the kitty from O'hara plus Gio looks like he'll be off to Udinese for 10m shortly. Then hopefully Hutton joins Villa and Bentley, Jenas and Keane can fuck off to whoever takes them.

MADRID, July 22 (Reuters) - Barcelona have agreed to sell Spain Under-21 forward Bojan Krkic to Serie A side AS Roma for 12 million euros ($17.3 million) but could buy him back in two years, the club said on Friday.

Under the terms of the deal the Spanish and European champions can buy the 20-year-old back at the end of the 2012-13 season for 13 million euros, the La Liga club said on their website (www.fcbarcelona.cat).

What a shit deal for Roma, if he becomes a sensation Barce can just buy him back for 1m more than they sold him.

And if he flops, well

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmu8hxDJnJ1qgx51m.png

Win/win for Barce

Nope.

We already have 5m in the kitty from O'hara plus Gio looks like he'll be off to Udinese for 10m shortly. Then hopefully Hutton joins Villa and Bentley, Jenas and Keane can f*** off to whoever takes them.

The problem is we've already accepted Udinese's bid of £10m but Gio is adamant he wants to go to Sevilla who have only offered €7m.  Big difference even before the change of currency.  I think VI would be able to confirm it, but Gio is saying he went to Spain when he was 11 and isn't going anywhere unless it's in Spain.  

Knowing Levy, this will probably run until deadline day.

Nope.

We already have 5m in the kitty from O'hara plus Gio looks like he'll be off to Udinese for 10m shortly. Then hopefully Hutton joins Villa and Bentley, Jenas and Keane can f*** off to whoever takes them.

The problem is we've already accepted Udinese's bid of £10m but Gio is adamant he wants to go to Sevilla who have only offered €7m.  Big difference even before the change of currency.  I think VI would be able to confirm it, but Gio is saying he went to Spain when he was 11 and isn't going anywhere unless it's in Spain. 

Knowing Levy, this will probably run until deadline day.

Dunno, the only thing I can confirm is that Sevilla's night life probably kicks Udine's out of the water.