Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

This has been the worst transfer windows in a while. Barely seen any big transfers and everything else is a long and drawn out saga. Bring on august 31st. Thats when things get heated.

Been loads of big signings man...

Young, Downing, Adam, Henderson, Gervinho, Jones, De Gea, Clichy, Cabaye, Whickham etc.

Gardner, Larsson, Westwood, South Korean Striker, Brown, O'Shea

Yooooou....your post is on fire.

This has been the worst transfer windows in a while. Barely seen any big transfers and everything else is a long and drawn out saga. Bring on august 31st. Thats when things get heated.

The less big transfers the better. Bring on September 1st. That's when we can all stop pissing about and concentrate on the footy.

Anyway, we've had -

Gervinho 11M

Clichy 7M

Downing 20M

Young 16M

Jones 16.5M

Henderson 16M

Adam 9M

Savic 6M

Boateng 10M

De Gea 18M

Wickham 13M

Johnson 7M

among others. Stop whinging!

Real Madrid have spent €30m on Coentrao, and €12m on Sahin.

Tomorrow we'll probably announce the signing of Alexis Sánchez, and Agüero will move soon it seems (which should start a merry-go-round as Atlético use the cash to sign somebody like Rossi and City offload some surplus strikers).

Wickham didn't cost 13M!!

Did he ???

Was in the Mail and couldn't be arsed to double-check. It will be one of those 8M up front and money for every goal scored, England app or fancy trick done on the pitch, probably.

Barça have just confirmed the signing of Alexis Sánchez: €26m+€11,5m. Hell, that took ages to complete.

Where will he play? Left-wing?

I expect him to be deployed on both wings, but mostly left yes. Our front three are pretty fluid anyway.

Well, I must admit I haven't seen him play outside of the last WC and this Copa América but for what I have heard I'm pretty excited to see him turn out for us, might add some explosiveness to our attack that sometimes we miss.

When Sir Bobby died I thought about going to a NUFC board and reading what Newcastle fans had to say about him, since you were his club afterall. After that I found this board a pretty fun place to hang around and talk about football so I stayed. I have always followed English football anyway, so was cool to find a place to talk about it.

Barça have just confirmed the signing of Alexis Sánchez: €26m+€11,5m. Hell, that took ages to complete.

I expect him to be deployed on both wings, but mostly left yes. Our front three are pretty fluid anyway.

Well, I must admit I haven't seen him play outside of the last WC and this Copa América but for what I have heard I'm pretty excited to see him turn out for us, might add some explosiveness to our attack that sometimes we miss.

Better option than Pedro for sure. What's the situation with Bojan at the moment, is he on his way out?

When Sir Bobby died I thought about going to a NUFC board and reading what Newcastle fans had to say about him, since you were his club afterall. After that I found this board a pretty fun place to hang around and talk about football so I stayed. I have always followed English football anyway, so was cool to find a place to talk about it.

:thup:

You're a good poster fella.

Better option than Pedro for sure. What's the situation with Bojan at the moment, is he on his way out?

He's on the verge of being sold to Roma. Barça were just waiting to complete the Alexis deal and the sale should be finalised soon.

Better option than Pedro for sure.

Based on?

Pedro has scored 45 goals in the last 2 seasons.  He's been phenomenal.

Sanchez is clearly some talent but he hasn't yet done enough to come in and automatically take Pedro's spot on a permanent basis.

It will just be good for Barcelona to have 4 top class attacking players so they can rotate a bit more and not be absolutely knackered by the end of the season.

Pedro is key to us, not some sort of passenger in a great side as lots of people seem to think. Great workrate, movement and finishing  (last season he had the best goals/shots ratio of La Liga). He has scored in both the CL semifinal and the CL final this year, can't ask for much more from a forward. In a way he reminds me a lot of Raúl, a player who became great because of his intelligence and knowing what to do and what not to do.

I can only assume you don't watch Barca much, Pedro's mint. Sanchez gives them better depth as another top quality option across any of the front 3 positions, which is what they needed really.

Have you been in for any defenders, VI?

I can only assume you don't watch Barca much, Pedro's mint. Sanchez gives them better depth as another top quality option across any of the front 3 positions, which is what they needed really.

We have been mildly linked with a few, mostly bargain buys (Botía, José Ángel, Capdevila), we need more bodies in there so I hope we get somebody. We have a number of good prospects playing for Barça B (Bartra, Fontàs, Montoya, Muniesa), so I hope one or more of them can become first team players.

We have been mildly linked with a few, mostly bargain buys (Botía, José Ángel, Capdevila), we need more bodies in there so I hope we get somebody. We have a number of good prospects playing for Barça B (Bartra, Fontàs, Montoya, Muniesa), so I hope one or more of them can become first team players.

Someone like Jose Enrique would be pretty good for yo.. oh fuck.

Colocho watches every match of every team, EVER!

Someone like Jose Enrique would be pretty good for yo.. oh f***.

We were linked with him earlier in the transfer window, I think it was just paper talk, though. It seems we are mostly looking for a LB (who would allow us to move Abidal at CB if necessary).