Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

£24m is great business.

Not when you have a manager that will most likely spend it on

A ) another kid

B) Scott Dann

C) All the above

besides i'm not too sure about that 24m figure.

FFS, Man City are insane. :lol: I think they've hit the point where they're buying players to deprive other teams of them rather than for themselves!

Front 6:

Silva      Yaya      De Jong      Nasri

Tevez        Dzeko

With Aguero and Johnson on the bench.

And don't even get me started on SWP, Barry and Milner! ;)

FFS, Man City are insane. :lol: I think they've hit the point where they're buying players to deprive other teams of them rather than for themselves!

Front 6:

Silva      Yaya      De Jong      Nasri

Tevez        Dzeko

With Aguero and Johnson on the bench.

And don't even get me started on SWP, Barry and Milner! ;)

Mad Mario

Perhaps Mancini saw something in Nasri when he played the odd game as a deep lying playmaker?

De Jong - Nasri

Yaya

Silva                      Tevez

Aguero

Dare I say it, Man City actually looked like an interesting side to watch vs Bolton. Let's hope this is a new leaf for Mancini.

Doubt it though, I expect a return to 12 defensive midfielders vs Tottenham

Dare I say it, Man City actually looked like an interesting side to watch vs Bolton. Let's hope this is a new leaf for Mancini.

Doubt it though, I expect a return to 12 defensive midfielders vs Tottenham

They did but I can imagine Mancini watching it back and having a fit how many players he had forward and reverting to his usual way (away from home at least)

vs Tottenham

Richards    Lescott      Kompany    Clichy

Yaya    De Jong    Barry    Milner

Silva

Balotelli

Guest sicko2ndbest

Man city

De Jong

Nasri.                Toure

Aguero.              Silva

Tevez

I shit you not

Fucking hell!

Complete joke if they don't win the league with that bundle of players. They probably won't, though.

i hope they do and quickly, and the champions league. the sooner that lot achieve their objectives, get bored and fuck off, the better.

£24m is great business.

Not when you have a manager that will most likely spend it on

A ) another kid

B) Scott Dann

C) All the above

besides i'm not too sure about that 24m figure.

You better quit hatin' child!

When it's all said and done Arsenal will still finish ahead of you ... again.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Didn't Lille say at the start of the window that either Gervinho or Hazard would be going and not both. Hazard just not long ago signed a new contract too. Also seen a few French footy journos on twitter saying there's no chance that Hazard will be moving this summer, not that what journos say means anything.

There's no way Manchester City won't finish in the top 2 this season, no chance whatsoever. In fact, there's virtually no chance they won't win the league.

As for Mancini, people on here talk about him as if he's Chris fucking Hughton. He did a fantastic job last season. This season he'll win the league.

Didn't Lille say at the start of the window that either Gervinho or Hazard would be going and not both. Hazard just not long ago signed a new contract too. Also seen a few French footy journos on twitter saying there's no chance that Hazard will be moving this summer, not that what journos say means anything.

A £25m bid from Arsenal, and he's off.

There's no way Manchester City won't finish in the top 2 this season, no chance whatsoever. In fact, there's virtually no chance they won't win the league.

As for Mancini, people on here talk about him as if he's Chris fucking Hughton. He did a fantastic job last season. This season he'll win the league.

Agree about the top 2. Winning the league, no.

As for Mancini, people on here talk about him as if he's Chris f***ing Hughton. He did a fantastic job last season. This season he'll win the league.

there's chance they can be no.1 if they are top 2 isn't it  :lol:

As for Mancini, people on here talk about him as if he's Chris f***ing Hughton. He did a fantastic job last season. This season he'll win the league.

So you think they will definitely finish 2nd? Bold.