Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Shut up Samir Nasri, just shut up.

Are you referring to his "Arsenal fans are shite, that's why I'm going." comments?

What a prick. Yes, I'm sure he went around all the grounds with one of those things that measures decibels and signed for the loudest on that basis. The small detail that the club that won have a squillionaire sheik bankrolling them with infinite monies is purely coincidental.

How could Arsenal get any quieter than what they were at Highbury?  They were 3-0 up before half time once and I still could hear the low frequency hum of the beer fridges located in the concourse directly opposite to the one I was standing in.

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

Ipswich sign Jimmy Bullard from Hull on a two-year contract

3 minutes ago

Jewellio just can't get enough.

Top signing for them. Will take them back to mid-table like he did in the second half of last season.

Shut up Samir Nasri, just shut up.

Are you referring to his "Arsenal fans are shite, that's why I'm going." comments?

What a prick. Yes, I'm sure he went around all the grounds with one of those things that measures decibels and signed for the loudest on that basis. The small detail that the club that won have a squillionaire sheik bankrolling them with infinite monies is purely coincidental.

How could Arsenal get any quieter than what they were at Highbury?  They were 3-0 up before half time once and I still could hear the low frequency hum of the beer fridges located in the concourse directly opposite to the one I was standing in.

Did people see the fans of both sides get interviewed? absolute mongfest for some of it, particularly the arsenal ones

then went to city fans, all sort of reasonable, then all of a sudden went onto this fat woman with one of those sky blue wigs on :spit: