Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

"Well first of all I don't like talking about other teams' players, but I do like that Remy bloke. Obviously I won't disrespect his club, but in theory I'd be interested because he's a very good player. And I'm making a bid. But I don't want to talk about other teams' players."

Guest kingdawson

"Well first of all I don't like talking about other teams' players, but I do like that Remy bloke. Obviously I won't disrespect his club, but in theory I'd be interested because he's a very good player. And I'm making a bid. But I don't want to talk about other teams' players."

He's wrong for doing that but near enough every manager talks about other clubs players and nothing is said. A few days ago Hodgson was talking about how much he'd like Gardner from Sunderland. I'm sure Pardew has done it before. Everyone does it.

Guest kingdawson

:lol:

What's funny? it's the truth. Arry is bang out of order for doing it but when any other manager does EXACTLY the same thing nothing is said. Sir Alex has done it, Wenger has done it, hell everyones done it (fat face Rafa actually did it more than Arry to be honest) but they don't get any sort of criticsm.

What's funny? it's the truth. Arry is bang out of order for doing it but when any other manager does EXACTLY the same thing nothing is said. Sir Alex has done it, Wenger has done it, hell everyones done it (fat face Rafa actually did it more than Arry to be honest) but they don't get any sort of criticsm.

He does it in a way that is designed to unsettle the player and he does it very, very often.  Surely you can see that.

I count three players in the past fortnight that Harry has done it with. I've probably missed someone, too. Won't deny that it's happened in the past with other managers, but his behaviour this transfer window has been a joke. Don't know how he keeps getting away with it.

Rafa got loads of stick for tapping up Barry in the press. Mind you that's because he wanted him to replace Alonso...fool.