Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Haris Vuckic

Got to wonder why City are playing hardball when they've got money to burn and are paying the prick £1m per month for nowt anyway.

Because he's a prick, who has p*ssed them off. The money doesn't really mean s*** to them, I'm sure they're more than content to just let him rot.

He's not rotting. He's playing golf and chilling out in Argentina.

Is playing golf more beneficial to ones career/footballing abilities than training and playing regular first team football?

He clearly not bothered.

Got to wonder why City are playing hardball when they've got money to burn and are paying the prick £1m per month for nowt anyway.

Because he's a prick, who has p*ssed them off. The money doesn't really mean s*** to them, I'm sure they're more than content to just let him rot.

Is playing golf more beneficial to ones career/footballing abilities than training and playing regular first team football?

He clearly not bothered.

How is that clear?

Guest Haris Vuckic

He's minted, he wouldn't come off the bench and rather than behave and stay in Manchester to negotiate any kind of deal he's in Argentina.

He clearly not bothered.

How is that clear?

He's got more money than god man.  Came out every few months before all this with talk of retiring from the game anyway.  I think he's done. 

He clearly not bothered.

How is that clear?

He's got more money than god man.  Came out every few months before all this with talk of retiring from the game anyway.  I think he's done. 

But he's a dickhead, and clearly wants a move, and probably just to get even more money and take the piss some more. It's in his interest to move again, and fucking Kia has been making noises to that effect for months.

I think all the saber rattling just means Kia wants more money not Tevez. 

It's in his interest to move if he wants to continue playing.  I think he's semi-retired at this point and didn't really want to play for maybe the last year and the Mancini rift has given him the perfect chance to get away.

edit: just opinion off of everything that went on prior to the bust up w/ Mancini - if Tevez himself has come out with stuff since I've missed it and will hold my hands up.

I think all the saber rattling just means Kia wants more money not Tevez. 

It's in his interest to move if he wants to continue playing.  I think he's semi-retired at this point and didn't really want to play for maybe the last year and the Mancini rift has given him the perfect chance to get away.

Maybe that's true, but either way, Man City are content to keep him and not let him have another big pay day, the only fuss in this whole saga is caused by Tevez/Kia/Milan/Milan, City haven't really said a whole deal, other than to deny deals have been done.

It is disgusting how Samba will end up at Spurs. It'd be a wonderful signing, but Harry is despicable. I honestly hate him more than Suarez.

Woah. Big words.

I think he'll end up at Chelsea. Especially if Alex can wrap up his transfer away quickly.

Cahill, Samba, Terry, Luiz.

Edit: Would love Samba here, but too many domestic rich teams with shite/aging CBs for us to have a decent chance I suspect. Also think Venky/Kean will play on that when price-setting. Also, wages, CL football etc

The Senegalese striker of Lille, Moussa Sow, who is currently working with its selection of CAN, told Skysports he dreamed of playing for Liverpool. "This is the club of my dreams. Score goals at Anfield in front of the Kop could be the top of a career, "said the former Rennes.

:yao:

The Senegalese striker of Lille, Moussa Sow, who is currently working with its selection of CAN, told Skysports he dreamed of playing for Liverpool. "This is the club of my dreams. Score goals at Anfield in front of the Kop could be the top of a career, "said the former Rennes.

:yao:

Wor Demba needs to have a word with him.

Guest kingdawson

Wait wait....Mark Hughes went as far as to say QPR have actually made a bid or Samba yet it's disgusting if he joins us? he's been talking about Samba since he joined QPR.