Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

That's not real, is it.  I'm on Twitter now, this is proving to me once again that I don't understand Twitter.

Last two tweets Cabaye's posted aren't real. Still gets people every time though :lol:

Eden hazard

‏@hazardeden10

I'm off to play with my good French friend! Not Hatem sorry Newcastle you are ok but not very nice. Can't wait to play with Samir at City! Blues!

FUCK YOU EVERYONE ELSE!

Guest je85

Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech has signed a new four-year contract which will see him at the club until 2016.

Krul to Spurs it must be then.

Guest je85

Cech signs 4 year deal

Good that means Krul will go nowhere Spurs

But in all seriousness, I wonder what this means for Courtois.

Guest Craig-NUFC

AVB was planning on getting rid of Cech this summer and having Courtois as first choice next season.

Guest je85

Why the f*** would Krul go to Spurs? :lol:

Because they are triffic and he has been a player Harry has always admired and ASHLEY OUT

Courtois still has another year on his loan at Atlético, unless Chelsea recalls him which I don't see them doing. Another season at Atlético will do him good, plenty of experience playing in a pretty big team with a lot of pressure.

AVB was planning on getting rid of Cech this summer and having Courtois as first choice next season.

Not sure why. Cech only just turned 30 last week and he's a top 5 keeper in the world. AVB would be off his rocker to drop him, even for a hot young talent like Courtois.

Not sure why. Cech only just turned 30 last week and he's a top 5 keeper in the world. AVB would be off his rocker to drop him, even for a hot young talent like Courtois.

???

Which bit?

???

Quoi?

And he seems to genuinely believe that we're all on tenterhooks about it.......... fucking couldn't be more bored, you cunt.

I'd get it if this were Cristiano coming back. But I can't even see him making a big fuss about it.