Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wonder what Bayern are doing with Go-miss if they're signing Dzeko.

Dzeko is being signed as competition from what i understand as Gomez plays practically every game because he has no competition and Bayern want to be able to rotate.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/may/29/shinji-kagawa-manchester-united

:lol:

Signing a star player from the German Champions for (according to that article) £17.5m is ushering in a 'new age of austerity'.

You tell em Sewelly. 100 grand a week too.

Kagawa looks quick, clever, and two-footed.

I dunno about CL, but I wouldn't have thought more attacking players are what ManUre needed for the league.

Fullbacks and a combative midfielder who stays fit would be higher up the list.

Guest magpie99

I can see Man utd off loading Evra if the Baines rumours are true. Ferdinand looks finished to me, certainly at the top level. I cannot see Man Utd using him against the top 4 in the PL and the better teams in the CL. I can see them splashing out on another centre back especially as Phil Jones and Smalling can both play RB.

They also need a Tiote type in their midfield and probably another forward especially if Berbatov leaves.

Remember what Ba did to ferdinand? He had him all over the place to be fair... Hasn't looked anything like he was 3 years ago...

Never did like him anyway, self appointed twitter cop...wan*er! & he looks like Bernie from Mo's tavern (simpsons) when he speaks (twisted mouth speech)

2 months before the start of the next season, everyone know the title is theirs.

not necessarily. Takes time for a team to gel. Man City are only going to get stronger. Can see Arsenal improving with the dysmal start from last season. Almost certain that the top 4 will be Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal. Spurs will be a little behind in 5th. Then us and Everton will battle it out for 6th and 7th. The laughing stock of Liverpool will remain mid-table mediocrity.

Guest je85

Henry's Agent "Karl has had a number of offers, but feels Stoke City would suit his playing 'style'"

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

2 months before the start of the next season, everyone know the title is theirs.

not necessarily. Takes time for a team to gel. Man City are only going to get stronger. Can see Arsenal improving with the dysmal start from last season. Almost certain that the top 4 will be Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal. Spurs will be a little behind in 5th. Then us and Everton will battle it out for 6th and 7th. The laughing stock of Liverpool will remain mid-table mediocrity.

I can see Liverpool doing significantly better this season, they were already showing some signs of improvement. Depends on manager etc obviously.

Usually pretty reliable Dutch football magazine Voetbal International is reporting that Spurs (Levy) has been speaking to representatives from Luuk de Jong. They also claim Schalke is interested in signing Elia (another one of our reported targets), Kalou and Van der Vaart.