Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Ben Alnwick has signed for Barnsley after his contract expired with Spurs.

Possibly the most pointless signing we've ever made.  Good riddance.

Nah, class goalkeeper, won't have a bad word against him.

May or may not be related to him.

Bolton have signed Keith Andrews and Matt Mills in the past few days. Hardly spectacular, but good solid Championship signings.

How is Holden and Lee's fitness? I assume they'll be with you next season?

Get those two playing to the level they were for you before injury and you should do very well in that division.

Ben Alnwick has signed for Barnsley after his contract expired with Spurs.

Possibly the most pointless signing we've ever made.  Good riddance.

Now, Imagine me coming on your forum and telling all the Spurs fans that Fraser Forster was signing for Celtic.

No-one gives a monkeys man.

If we had a thread titled 'Others Clubs' Transfers' I think we'd be very interested in what was happening with Fraser Forster.    If we weren't interested in other club's transfers, I'm sure there wouldn't be a thread up and running.

Guest Phil K

He's a bit upset about Van Persil isn't he ? I thought he was a REAL Arsenal fan at first !

Real world - nice to see Arsenal fans getting a taste of what they all believe is just and proper when it happens to "lesser" teams....

He's a bit upset about Van Persil isn't he ? I thought he was a REAL Arsenal fan at first !

Real world - nice to see Arsenal fans getting a taste of what they all believe is just and proper when it happens to "lesser" teams....

Biggest clue is the red and white Yankees cap. Glory hunter.

Forlan on his way to Internacional in Brazil.

Some really really good names over there now. Especially with them signing the best of the neighbouring countries too right now.

Forlan, Fucile, Martinnuccio, Guinazu, Caceres, Seedorf just some foreigners who have all played in their national teams and are highyl respected in South America.

This along with the young player coming through like Neymar, Ganso, Damiao, Lucas, Romulo, Casemiro, Oscar and the homecoming of Elano, Luis Fabiano, Jadson, Emerson Sheik, Ronaldinho.

Making the Brazilian league more and more respected every day that goes by right now. Hope we can keep them in Brazil as I dont see the reason to going to Europe (outside of Spain and possibly Germany obviously).

Was saying today I think Santos and Corinthians could and should be the start of a long run of Brazilian domination of the Libertadores. No-one else can compete financially really plus with the World Cup and Olympics the spotlight is going to be more Brazilian sport than ever. Great for Brazil though and since the players are pretty well spread across an already very competitive league it should be another exciting year.

Need to sort the refs / ultra deep defending out to make it more watchable to us Europeans though.

:lol: Funny guy like, I sort of thought he'd annoy me at first but nah it's pretty funny.

You seen some of his other videos? Thought his over the top nature and annoying accent would grate on me but he's pretty funny.

I will discard you THREE TIMES, YOU FRICKIN MAD BRO? YOU FRICKIN MAD? :lol: