Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

http://www.internacional.com.br/imagens/noticias/Forlan_vestecamisa060712.jpg

Forlan - Leandro Damiao

Will be a dangerous front two this season for Internacional if Damiao isnt sold.

http://www.lancenet.com.br/botafogo/Chegada-Seedorf-Botafogo-Foto-AGIF_LANIMA20120706_0056_46.jpg

Seedorf lands in Rio de Janeiro

Shame Forlan passed his sell by date 2-3 years ago....

Even before he won the World Cups Best Player a bit less than 2 years ago? :lol:

I knew you would say that, but at club level yeah..... he started to decline around that time and was useless for Atletico about a year before he eventually left.

I like Forlan, he is getting old and obviously on the decline, but like Seedorf he has always dreamt of playing in Brazil since his father was a very good defender for Sao Paulo in the earlier years. I think him playing in Porto Alegre for Internacional which isnt far from Uruguay will help him feel at home and hit the ground running which he must do at this age. I still think he has some football in him, otherwise just like Seedorf its another big name to a league growing stronger and becoming interesting every year. This mean players will stay here for longer if the same things keep happening. Ronaldinho, Seedorf and Forlan, no matter how much theyre on the decline, their big names attract interest.

Agree with that and i like him too although i think Internacional might need to keep Damiao( atleast for this season)if they want to remain competitive because Forlan on his own is'nt really going to cut it.

Always loved Seedorf, really class act will probably try and catch some games just because i like watching him play.

Agree with that and i like him too although i think Internacional might need to keep Damiao( atleast for this season)if they want to remain competitive because Forlan on his own is'nt really going to cut it.

Always loved Seedorf, really class act will probably try and catch some games just because i like watching him play.

Youre overestimating the quality of defenders in Brazil. Forlan will do just fine.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Park Ji Sung to QPR- £5m. Deal agreed. Not sure whether it was confirmed on the other page.