Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Actually there are rumors that the sheik doesn't care anymore and the players are owed their salaries, etc... their DoF (Hierro) resigned not so much ago too.

Isco will be a star, we should get in there.

Cazorla wouldn't look bad on the left either.

Guest StellaExpress

Brazil youngster NEYMAR is subject to a 60m move to Barcelona after agreeing fee.

WOW Pressure on him must be huge if this comes off

Brazil youngster NEYMAR is subject to a 60m move to Barcelona after agreeing fee.

Where you getting all your inside-info from? Are we in the presence of NUFC Fans or Cwarr07?

Guest StellaExpress

Where you getting all your inside-info from? Are we in the presence of NUFC Fans or Cwarr07?

Lol no we are not!.

Considering the source, if this is anything other than nonsense, Rihanna will be naked in my bed tonight. There is nothing on the website of "intereconomia", anyway.

Neymar would struggle quite a bit at Barcelona, imo, anyway. I'm not sure he is ready for that level of play and might actually be better off at a Real Madrid or PSG.

Just tuned in on them to check. They are just rehashing the rumor that has been around since last summer. That we have a deal with Santos for him for 50-60m but that will be delayed one or two years. So nothing to see here. These guys come up with half a dozen made up exclusives (they announced Mou was leaving a few months ago) every night to drive up their ratings.

Considering the source, if this is anything other than nonsense, Rihanna will be naked in my bed tonight. There is nothing on the website of "intereconomia", anyway.

Neymar would struggle quite a bit at Barcelona, imo, anyway. I'm not sure he is ready for that level of play and might actually be better off at a Real Madrid or PSG.

:lol: