Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest icemanblue

Fulham now claiming Dempsey is staying in London with Rodallega to train with the youth squad. No dust-up between club and player.

What's happened here, like?

It's a big day in the brummie household as James Collins to West Ham is confirmed. £2.5m too. Time to crack open that bottle of bubbly.

Such a shit player, shame he didn't go to the mackems.

It's a big day in the brummie household as James Collins to West Ham is confirmed. £2.5m too. Time to crack open that bottle of bubbly.

Such a shit player, shame he didn't go to the mackems.

Great in his first season, shite in the subsequent two.

Also, a penchant for getting involved in rucks outside pubs in the early hours, and - utterly unforgiveably - twatted Gordon Cowans on a club "bonding" field trip.

Guest Phil K

Steven Pienaar has joined Everton

His move to Spuds was far worse than Carrolls to Liverpool has been.

Fish out of water.

Steven Pienaar has joined Everton

His move to Spuds was far worse than Carrolls to Liverpool has been.

Fish out of water.

The main difference being Spurs made £1.5m out of their mistake...

Such a s*** player, shame he didn't go to the mackems.

Great in his first season, s**** in the subsequent two.

Also, a penchant for getting involved in rucks outside pubs in the early hours, and - utterly unforgiveably - twatted Gordon Cowans on a club "bonding" field trip.

He will have a new drinking partner in Nolan.  Sign Carroll and they'll have another one to join their group.

was just about to post about M'Biwa...this makes me happy, though i reckon Papadopoulos from Schalke may have been a better bet. We shall see.

From what I've seen of Papadopoulos, he's a great player

was just about to post about M'Biwa...this makes me happy, though i reckon Papadopoulos from Schalke may have been a better bet. We shall see.

From what I've seen of Papadopoulos, he's a great player

Same, he looks like the strongest player ive ever seen, but not too weighed down by his muscle. The modern adaptation of classic centre backs, though kind of un-Milanese if you get what i mean

Sell Collins to West Ham for £2.5m, bring in Ron Vlaar (just signed) for £3.2m

Not bad. Though.. what took Vlaar so long? If Villa were waiting for Collins to go before signing Vlaar, that seems a little :undecided: Very Brownsesque.

edit: not really all that Brownsian, they would've got rid of Collins and signed Gavin Hoyte on a free.

Not bad. Though.. what took Vlaar so long? If Villa were waiting for Collins to go before signing Vlaar, that seems a little :undecided: Very Brownsesque.

edit: not really all that Brownsian, they would've got rid of Collins and signed Gavin Hoyte on a free.

Dunno, his medical was scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, and we agreed fee and terms ages ago.

Ultimately, this is precisely the wheeling and dealing MON refused to engage in.

Also, disturbing utterings we were paying Collins 48k a week. That just says it all, really.

Also, disturbing utterings we were paying Collins 48k a week. That just says it all, really.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunno, his medical was scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, and we agreed fee and terms ages ago.

Ultimately, this is precisely the wheeling and dealing MON refused to engage in.

good grief.

Hell aren't you paying Dunne more than that?