Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

@F8Piraux: Yann M'Vila is close to... Rubin Kazan for 11,5€M with a 4 years contract and a salary of 4€M per year. Meeting today between the two clubs.

:lol:

Unfortunately, it seems this has led to them trying to get Moussa Sissoko instead.

One of Sissoko-Capoue in for us would be nice. Though I think they're more likely to deal the former.

If he wasn't playing for Crystal Palace people would be raving about him, has got bags of potential & we all know Fergie loves a tricky wideman.

Seems overrated to me.

Extremely... don't rate him at all he's not even the best winger in the Championship.

Zaha isnt under rated for me like. The boy's a talent. 15M is steep like but I think he'll become a top player at Man Utd. Fergie is possibly one of the best judges of talent in the world (que for someone to post a picture of Obertan or Bellion) and I couldn't see him shelling out that much if he wasnt sure. The few times I've watched him this season he's been a cut above, especially considering he's recently turned 20.

Talking of championship talent, my mate works at pride park and was telling me that Saturday was the 2nd time in a few months Mike Phelan has been at Derby presumably to watch young Will Hughes. Seen him play more than Zaha and although he blows hot and cold, it's frightening to think he's only 17.

Zaha isnt under rated for me like. The boy's a talent. 15M is steep like but I think he'll become a top player at Man Utd. Fergie is possibly one of the best judges of talent in the world (que for someone to post a picture of Obertan or Bellion) and I couldn't see him shelling out that much if he wasnt sure. The few times I've watched him this season he's been a cut above, especially considering he's recently turned 20.

Talking of championship talent, my mate works at pride park and was telling me that Saturday was the 2nd time in a few months Mike Phelan has been at Derby presumably to watch young Will Hughes. Seen him play more than Zaha and although he blows hot and cold, it's frightening to think he's only 17.

Quite more than these two tbf. He's had great successes but he's made out to be this master finder of talent when he really isn't and is lucky to be at a club that can fund the fees he pays for youngsters.

Quite more than these two tbf. He's had great successes but he's made out to be this master finder of talent when he really isn't and is lucky to be at a club that can fund the fees he pays for youngsters.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c4/Danny_simpson.jpg

:thup:

Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Bellion, Obertan, Bebe even Anderson to a certain extent are all players who he spent quite a bit of money on.

Hold on a sec  :lol: I dislike Fergie as much as the next man but I would say Man U are lucky to have him not the other way around no?

Has he unearthed any talent at all? Seems to me he just pays massive money for the latest promising youngster. It's fair enough like, he can afford it, but you don't have to be a genius to spot them.

ManU fans always spout RONALDOOOO!!!!! when I tell that to them, quite ignoring the fact than a host of other clubs were already after him and he just took the chequebook out and bid an insane amount for a youngster. Credit to him for believing he was worth that much, mind.

Hold on a sec  :lol: I dislike Fergie as much as the next man but I would say Man U are lucky to have him not the other way around no?

You know what I mean; had he to operate in a shoestring he wouldn't have "unearthed" as much talent as he's credited for.

You know what I mean; had he to operate in a shoestring he wouldn't have "unearthed" as much talent as he's credited for.

The thing with Fergie and ManU is that he really did build them back-up into the powerhouse they are today. Unlike City or Chelsea, whose success and power has come solely through billionaire owners spending millions of dollars, ManU's success has been built by on-field success and incredibly shrewd marketing. Still hate them and despise SAF, but I respect what he's done for that club. I don't think there's anyway ManU is the global brand it is today without SAF. And he's obviously had to have success as a talent evaluator to keep them winning, especially in the early years.